Creepy Simpsons dream I had

I can’t watch The Simpsons anymore. Every time I watch The Simpsons I have horrible nightmares especially the old 90s ones before my time they were very creepy because of the fact they’re from the 90s. Like I had a dream once that Bart fell off of an airplane crashed I had another dream that Lisa died and they found her body underneath Homer‘s couch. I had another dream that Homer was driving me home from work and he was and he was driving and I looked in his direction and he was staring straight ahead and then I looked again and he was staring right at me and then I turned around behind me and there was a black shadow in the backseat The black shadow said something and I turned around and there was nothing there then I looked at the side of me where homer was sitting in a skeleton was sitting there staring at me. Then I went to the bar place where homer was and then I looked in his direction home or we sit there talking to Moe he. So I thought that was all weird and then I’m always drinking beer and he kinda looked at me said you gotta quit being suspended from work Nick quit getting suspended and you’ll be all right. Then I woke up.

Anyone else get weird dreams?

I had a strange dream in around the morning of 5-31-22. One time, The Simpsons was on TV, and someone wanted me to do something other than watch the show. Then, there was a blackout while I was thinking about a couch gag on a laptop, something like that (maybe that's what I was doing). Then, my dad convinced me to leave while leaving. So, after I prepared and was about to leave to follow my dad, the blackout was immediately over, and if I remember correctly, I was on the computer... The couch gag was so glitched up that the black screen came on, and the blue screen of death may have also came up as well. There was a creepy startup sound that may have sounded like Windows Vista - present. Then, I woke up, and that startup sound has been stuck in my head for a little while until it faded out.

Last edited:
I've had plenty of weird "Simpsons" dreams; usually they're of new episodes where strange stuff happens that I barely understand, and make even less sense when I wake up. I believe I had such a dream last night of a strange Season 34 premiere where instead of three 1/2 acts, the whole episode was in just two acts!
One really weird "Simpsons" dream I clearly and vividly recall was one where I was six years old, way back in 1994-95; in an episode that looked to be from around that era, some kind of action scene was going on, only it then cut to Homer sitting in a library wearing a purple bathrobe and holding a martini (like in the B-story to the first Simpsons comic issue, "The Collector"), his eyes closed and sadly singing "Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I..." but then he goes "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" in a deep voice identical to his big "NO" in "Deep Space Homer" as the camera zooms into his mouth.

I've had plenty of weird "Simpsons" dreams; usually they're of new episodes where strange stuff happens that I barely understand, and make even less sense when I wake up. I believe I had such a dream last night of a strange Season 34 premiere where instead of three 1/2 acts, the whole episode was in just two acts!
One really weird "Simpsons" dream I clearly and vividly recall was one where I was six years old, way back in 1994-95; in an episode that looked to be from around that era, some kind of action scene was going on, only it then cut to Homer sitting in a library wearing a purple bathrobe and holding a martini (like in the B-story to the first Simpsons comic issue, "The Collector"), his eyes closed and sadly singing "Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I..." but then he goes "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!" in a deep voice identical to his big "NO" in "Deep Space Homer" as the camera zooms into his mouth.
I do have to say, the dream you have as a 6 year old sounds hilarious, especially the fact that the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" part sounds like something unexpected could happen, LOL! That's just as funny! However, it can be scary, so I totally get that it can be either hilarious or scary, so... Sorry if I think it's funny. It just sounds so hilarious!

I do have to say, the dream you have as a 6 year old sounds hilarious, especially the fact that the "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" part sounds like something unexpected could happen, LOL! That's just as funny! However, it can be scary, so I totally get that it can be either hilarious or scary, so... Sorry if I think it's funny. It just sounds so hilarious!
No problem; looking back when conscious and awake, it's definitely pretty funny. I even told my brother about that dream and he found it funny as well.

I just remembered this.

I had a dream a few years ago, where there was this oval shaped statue. I would spray paint it, to make it look like one of Homer's pink doughnuts. I would then get arrested for vandalism in the dream.

I've had tons of Simpsons dreams over the years. In recent years, these dreams have often revolved around either me seeing a long lost golden age episode for the first time or watching a newly released second Simpsons movie. I remember one such second Simpsons movie dream that featured Bart and Homer having an epic fight scene against a wooden version of Mr Burns. Like, Burns was made of wood. And in my dream I remember thinking to myself "Wow, this is really good!" Much better than anything I would have expected from The Simpsons at this point!".

Wow i just had another dream last night. So i was watching a old 1990 episode before falling asleep. So i was dreaming that mr. Smithers and Mr burns were in mr burns office ( you know the creepy dark office with the green chair and really high ceiling). Anyway i brushed by mr smithers who was eating mcdonalds and said: “you know Sgt. Hemstreet told you to help him with the trustees “ and Mr. burns said hey nick turn my doorknob and I slowly turned the doorknob and turned around and mr burns opened his mouth and a fire alarm sound came out. I tried running but couldn’t get out . Mr burns kept walking towards me beeping loudly and thats when i woke up.

Mr. Smithers eating McDonald's? That's funny that it snuck into your dream though. Save yourself for having those creepy dreams.

Last edited:
Mr. Smithers eating McDonald's? That's funny that it snuck into your dream though. Save yourself for having those creepy dreams.
Well that came from me buying a old 1989 Acura legend recently that had a Simpsons sticker on it. I dreamed that homer kept pulling the transmission knob and the car broke down and Marge came out of nowhere and started banging on the sunroof and giving terrifying screams. And homer said something like “we told you stop buying things you dont need so now your dead”. Then a dead body was in the trunk that I thought was a human but it was marge.

Back