Countries you visited

Telso

Hole in My Head
I was told I travel a lot, so let's make this time a list of all countries that experienced your footsteps

Mine :

France
The Netherlands
UK
Luxembourg
Switzerland
Spain
Morocco
Tunisia
Turkey
Greece
Malta

Suprisingly not Germany yet while it's a neighbouring country.
I need to go on a road trip through all of Europe someday tho, just need a car and Europe not being hit by a meteorite in the next 50 years

Denmark: Several times.
England: Was there on summer vacation for 5 days last year. All we did was walk around town and shop.
Spain: This June. Just a standard vacation.
Turkey: One week vacations in 2013, 2014 and August this year.

usa (new york and hawaii)
ireland
greece
italy
australia
china
spain
portugal

Usa
Canada
Mexico
Korea (south/north)..
(in all honesty, the North was done by crawling a half mile underneath the surface thru the 3rd Tunnel tour at the DMZ)
Ireland
Greece
France
Italy
China (+Hong Kong)
Spain
Iceland
Egypt
Israel
U.K (North & South)
Japan
Czech Republic
Poland (Warsaw)
Hungary
Turkey
Holland
Slovakia (Non stop Train ride only)
Switzerland (Zurich)

.. Changing planes in Moscow for 6hrs doesn't count as a Russia "Country Visit" in my book.

Internationally I've been to Vancouver/Victoria Canada and fabulous Tijuana Mexico, as well as, thanks to the Navy, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Israel, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, and Djibouti.

I went on a vacation to Spain five years ago. Besides that, I've also been to Maine and Boston, but they don't count.

england
canada
usa
mexico
france and italy but i was too young to remember

United States
Mexico
Canada
Spain
France
Italy
United Kingdom
Ireland
Switzerland

Most of those were part of my studying abroad junior year of college. Never vacationed much outside of the U.S. with family.

Well, I've only visited two countries because I'm boring, but I'll at least describe them a little bit.

Canada: Lived there all my life. Been to many places in BC, some in Alberta (Used to live in Calgary at one point.) and a few places in Saskatchewan.

USA: Been there a couple times. Went to Hawaii when I was about 3 and California a couple years ago. Wouldn't mind going to either of these places again.

Ordered geographically-ish:

England
Scotland
Wales
Republic of Ireland (Dublin only)
France
Monaco
Italy
Spain
Switzerland
The Netherlands
Germany (Berlin only)
Norway
United States of America (NY, CT, NJ, MA)
Singapore
Australia (NSW, NT, QLD)

Last edited:
I will say that I have been to the England numerous of times, usually around Easter or Christmas, usually to visit relatives. Think I've only been to London a few times, most recently this year back in February, although I only remember been to the more touristy part twice, once back in 2009, and again most recently in 2023. Think I might of been there once or twice prior 2009, but unfortunately I have no memory.

Regardless, by year, I've been to:

2001: Albufeira, Portugal
Christmas 2003: San Francisco
While I'm not sure for the specific years, from 2003-2007, I went to:
- France (Only rural France around the Limoges area. I was really young at the time as I think I was there in the Summer 2003 or Summer 2004)
- Majorca, Spain (think this trip was in Summer 2005)
- Italy (Pisa, Lucca, Volterra, Siena, San Gimignano, Ponteseive),I know the name of these places as I asked my parents and filled it out on my Google Maps as places I've been to.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Might of been between 2007-2008, as I went to see my 2nd youngest cousin who had been born around that time)
2008: Crete, Greece (Would be my last trip outside of England for a while)
2013: Caernarfon, Wales
Late July-August 2015: Illinois (somewhere near Chicago, stayed at the Rennaissance Hotel due to a Chargesyndrome conference that was going on), followed by a Route 66 road trip all the way to Malibu, California, and then San Francisco, California
2016: Berlin, Germany then Prague, Czech Republic
2018: Spain (Calpe, Tabernus, Granada, Cordoba & SeVille).
2019: Boston Massachussetts & New York City

And outside of England, haven't been on any trips elsewhere due to Covid, and I don't have any plans aside from maybe going to Japan in 2025.

Australia
- Victoria
- New South Wales
- Queensland
- Tasmania
- Australian Capital Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia

US (cos I was born here)
Canada
Mexico
England