Comic Book Guy from Wizardworld

CosmicFool

Junior Camper
I recently received my boxing homers after waiting 4 months but still haven't received CBG. I sent an email to wizardworld, jen and another contact that was posted on this site. I haven't heard a response from anyone. Does anyone have an idea when they are supposed to send these figures out. I am moving in a few weeks and would like to receive them before I move.

My CCBG's came in about a month ago. As for Boxing Homer, I sent an email out 2 weeks ago and they finally arrived yesterday. My advise is to hang in there. If you ordered them then they will eventually come. Maybe by next year....but at least they will arrive. :lol:

Yeah, see it's funny if you've received them. It's NOT if you haven't (like me).

~gil

I also just finaly got my boxing homer. I also got my CCBG a month ago.

i havent seen mine yet either and i ordered 2.

i am pretty pissed about the whole thing.

Yeah, I tried to be easy going about it this whole time, but for the past week, I come back from the mailbox every day in a foul mood. This is getting really REALLY old and there is not excuse whatsoever for LYING to your customers in order to save face.

~gil

CBG and BH

I recieved my Boxing Homer in November, but have had no sign of my CBG. It seems like if you got BH then you are going to wait for CBG and if you got CBG you are still waiting for BH. Curious? Maybe they are really the same figure!

Back