Cleaning

What's wrong... do you have a lot of dust on them or did you accidentally drop them in a bowl of ice cream? :D

LOL. Yeah, I just dusted the figure room this weekend all I use is a moist cloth. Or use the lazy-man's duster:

dust_off.gif

db said:
LOL. Yeah, I just dusted the figure room this weekend all I use is a moist cloth. Or use the lazy-man's duster:

dust_off.gif

I tried canned air but it just blew around the very small accessories like the beer cans and eye glasses (if I have to search the floor for Smither's eye glasses one more time I am going to lose it! :angry: )

I guess I can just use a moist rag, but they get dusty so quickly and it takes so long to clean nearly 100 figures/playsets individually. I wish there was something that I could wipe on them that would make them repel dust. You know like when you rub a slice of raw potato on a bathroom mirror so it doesn't fog up when you take a shower.

I know what you mean about Smithers's glasses falling with the canned air! I spent an hour last Sunday trying to find 'em when I accedently blew 'em off. It does take a really long time for me to dust all mine either with the air stuff or sometimes a dust glove thing works too. I have so much stuff it maybe takes me about 2 hours+.

Back