Cheated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnia

coughing up snot
Hey I know this Isn't the right site for this but I cheated on my BF last night and I feel terriable I feel like I should die cause im a piece of shit. Should I tell my BF i cheated on him or not? IDK what to do but i hate myself. I just started crying afterwords i felt so bad and my friend feels bad too

Im sorry i know this istn a good site for this. i just need to like vent or something

Also since this is a thread i geuss like talk about cheating in general or something

I don't know enough about the situation (like, do you wanna stick with your BF? Why'd you cheat? Etc) but you should definitely talk to him. You clearly feel bad about it and he has the right to know what happened. You shouldn't be hiding stuff from him even if he won't like it when he finds out. You've gotta deal with that.

I don't know enough about the situation (like, do you wanna stick with your BF? Why'd you cheat? Etc) but you should definitely talk to him. You clearly feel bad about it and he has the right to know what happened. You shouldn't be hiding stuff from him even if he won't like it when he finds out. You've gotta deal with that.

Yeah, as I've learned rather recently, you've got to tell people things wether you want to or not, regardless of pontential consequences.
As tou've cheated it was probably never meant to last anyway, I know it sounds really harsh, but it's often true.

Tell him the truth. Living with guilt is a terrible feeling, especially when someone you love is deeply involved in the situation.

As for what will happen between the two of you, you'll only discover that after you tell him. Sometimes you have to take risks in life. This is one of those moments for you.

when you say you cheated what exactly do you mean? cuz i look at your profile and notice your a guy so when I invisage you cheating on your boyfriend with (I assume) another guy I don't see it being a particularly emotional experience, not to be too graphic but , what exactly happened?

Its okay now I told him everything that happned and he forgave me were still together. hes sad but hes glad I told him the truth and he knows I felt really bad about it, and I still do.

Thanks for the advice.

when you say you cheated what exactly do you mean? cuz i look at your profile and notice your a guy so when I invisage you cheating on your boyfriend with (I assume) another guy I don't see it being a particularly emotional experience, not to be too graphic but , what exactly happened?

what, gay people can't have emotions?

I've never cheated on a girlfriend of mine. it would be wrong, I think. nobody's perfect though, as they say.

When I saw this thread title I thought you had cheated on an exam, or even worse, a driving test!

This isn't so bad.

Afterall, who among you can honestly say you've never cheated on your wives ... or your husbands? What InsomniaDealer just did took courage, and where I come from, Australia, we reward courage.

and here come the boards and rec-ers!
tumblr_m3eel3DfOS1r3snp2o1_500.jpg

Panther this is no time for your deluded sex games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back