Characters with the most ugly voice

AnthonyNoHomers70100

Stonecutter
There's some characters with the ugliest voices of the show. I think that the character with the ugliest voice is Marge Simpson but she's not the only.

I don't actually find any of the vocies of the classic characters to be ugly, but that might have to do with the fact that I'm so used to all of them. Generally speaking I tend to have a problem with voices that sound really strained and forced, so if I hadn't grown up with them, I have a feeling I would have had a problem with for instance Barney's and Marvin Monroe's voices.

There are however a few voices in the show that has started to annoy me, not because the voices are "ugly", but because they have recently strated popping up absolutely everywhere in the show. I'm thinking of that guy who does all the black male characters recently, as well as the old guy with the german accent. They're both actually really interesting voices but my God just give them a rest already. I've also gotten really tired of Tress Mcneille's regular "buisiness woman" voice since it likewise is used on so many characters and always sound exactly the same.

Marge's voice has unfortunately become awful, but... what can you do. Julie Kavner is 71 now, times change. Also, Yeardley Smith cannot sing.

For me Bart Simpson's voice is not ugly. Sounds like a real child despite he's voiced by a 64-year old woman. Bart's voice sounds adorable.

I am satisfied with Marge's voice, and so does Dr. Marvin Monroe's voice, for some reason. However, Marge is not a good singer, lol. I think the highest note she ever hit was a G5 when she was singing the first All in the Family theme song parody at the beginning of "Lisa's Sax". I realized that note was actually really good in terms of her singing, lol. It was satisfying to me for some reason!

But anyways, Barney's voice was so ugly, it's all drunk yet funny at the same time, lol! The humor with his voice was hilarious!

Marge's voice has unfortunately become awful, but... what can you do. Julie Kavner is 71 now, times change. Also, Yeardley Smith cannot sing.
Actually, Yeardley Smith can sing with both her natural voice (as shown in real life) and Lisa's voice. Listen to "Moanin' Lisa Blues", "God Bless the Child", and "Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves". These are really good examples to listen. And also, please ignore the speed up on the last one.

Back