Characters randomly appearing in places they shouldn't be

Rembrandt Q. Einstein_1

Don't you know I am serious!!
Can anyone give me any instances of this happening?

One amusing incident was in a Simpsons Comic story from last year called "Owl or Nothing". Homer says to Marge "I was just telling him how annoying Mr. Burns was today." Then he appears literally out of nowhere and says "You don't mean me?" frightening Homer. It's explained why he's there afterwards, but for a couple of panels it looks like he just randomly appeared next door.

"For no reason here's Apu"

110.jpg

I remember Moe appearing randomly in Simpson's house couple of times, correct me if im wrong. I dont remember much.

The Lovejoys in the sex shop, the cavalcade of mascots who appeared in the last 20 seconds of Bart Gets Famous, Mr. Burns at the Kwik-E-Mart in The Springfield Connection and Moe's appearances at the Simpsons' house in The Blunder Years and Sleeping with the Enemy come to mind.

All of the characters at the end of "Bart Gets Famous" that suddenly say their catchphrase.

Then again, Lisa had just brought up how Bart was not longer a "one-dimensional character with a silly catchphrase", so it was just a joke.

Otto mysteriously appeared in Whiskey business, next to Lisa. But I'm pretty happy of this, because it's the first time in a Moe-centric (even if it isn't the Moe plot) where he speaks for the first time.

Back