Celebrities you would like to see on "The Simpsons"

The Galaxy of Terror (Dont worry, its just a name)
No more celebrety guests unless they can add something to the show. Someone like a comedian. (not dane cook) Thats why "Burns baby burns" and the on with ray romano "Dont fear the roofer". Id like to see maybe mike meyers, bobby lee (just because I like Bobby Lee, funny guy), or michael mcdonald. any comedian from mad tv or something else who can play another role other then themself.

Lolrus

Dividing by Zero ...$slkdafjk
I'd like to see Ozzy Osbourne... for real this time, not an imitation with an extremely dated "biting the heads off of things" gag. Not sure what he could contribute, but you can throw him in a story with Otto. Also, if the writers could acquire a time machine, Chris Farley would be an awesome guest star.

Walid

Executive Vice President
look at my avatar. it'd never happen in a million years, but it would be awesome. Pranksta Rap would have been a great opportunity. but like i said, it'd never happen.

michael c. hall

seth macfarlane (hey, it's not that crazy, he was on futurama).

i'm not too big on celebrities but having these three would be entertaining

Company Picnic

Reality, eh?
Most definitely Thom Yorke... He'd bring much more class than most of the celebrities from recent seasons. Unless Lady Gaga's appearance on the show is wildly different to what I'm expecting.

The Wiggs

Bake 'em away toys!
Eminem would definitely be cool as well as Seth Macfarlane. Get anyone funny in there too, not as themselves, but as random characters. Will Ferrel or Steve Carrel could be good. Unfortunately, I highly doubt the current show could produce any memorable, one-episode characters, which is too bad. Seriously, when's the last time there's been a memorable one-time character voiced by a guest star?

Quote Unquote Sir

Do you have a receipt?
I can't believe Johnny Depp hasn't been on yet. I know he's busy, but the guy has done voices on "Spongebob Squarepants", so him being on "The Simpsons" seems like a no-brainer. I wonder if he just doesn't want to. I can't imagine they haven't asked him at least once since the first Pirates picture made him a big star in 2003. Providing the writing for his character (or appearance as himself, ugh) isn't too bad, he could be a real asset to the show. After doing "Spongebob Squarepants" as well as "The Corpse Bride" and "Rango", he undoutedly knows something about voice acting.

I don't watch "The Simpsons" anymore, but I would definitely come out of my 'Simpsons retirement' if Louis C.K. guest starred. It might suck like everything they do these days, but he's my favourite person in show business right now, so I have to compulsively check out anything he does. To me, his show is what "The Simpsons" used to be...the freshest, most creative, surreal, and intelligent show on television at the moment, with a perfect mix of comedy, drama, and weirdness. 2011 Louis C.K. and '90s Simpsons would have been a match made in heaven, but even in the show's current dire state, I bet he could class up the joint with his mere presence.

DotheBartman

SuperFriend
I've said it before, but only one guest star could get me to watch again:

room-football.jpg

Paddyj

Clint Eastwood as his grumpy war vet from Gran Torino, Bart could work for him and generally get on his nerves, he could help Bart fight off Nelson and co, Clint Style!

lovebug

BAKA BAKA BAKA
Clint Eastwood as his grumpy war vet from Gran Torino, Bart could work for him and generally get on his nerves, he could help Bart fight off Nelson and co, Clint Style!
That actually sounds like a good idea, might be a bit similar to "Bart After Dark" but it could work.

In the upcoming episode 'Ten per cent solution' or whatever it's called, Krusty is getting a new agent voiced by Joan Rivers. I don't know about the rest of you, but there is only one woman that should have got the role in this episode; BEBE GLAZER.

DoctorOFF

Junior Camper
don't think he would ever do it, but christopher hitchens.

Richard Dawkins on that note.