Breaking Bad

the only money related question I can see them doing is him saying he needs $737,000. don't tell me you got that wrong?

OMG I MET ONE OF THE CAST MEMBERS

L5Qw0.jpg

Actually, he caused Walt's lung cancer. This little fly bastard took a small tumor out of some person a few miles away and Walt accidentally inhaled the fly into his lungs. During his sleep, the fly left the tumor there to grow in Walt's lungs, so the fly escaped Walt later that night. Every time Walt sees this fly, the fly is reminding him who the real bad guy is.

After Walt dies in the series finale (I can only imagine him dying, he has so little time left), the fly stops by Walt's corpse and takes a small bit of the cancer, passes it on to other flies. The world is fucked. I am going to kill every goddamn fly I see now.

There's an alternate ending where Walt meets his fly on his deathbed. Walt finally catches it and rips its wings off. Walt finally succumbs and the fly crawls to its next victim.

His original intent for making meth was for his family, right? Wrong. He wanted to scope out every nearby place where he could find this fly. No wonder he is so crazy, he wants to kill the bastard that gave him this lung cancer in the first place. After seeing the fly on the smoke alarm light, he just gave up and decided to make making meth a recreational sport.

Ah, I see President Obama and Stephen Hawkin are fans of cosplay:

Look+At+Me+Hector_0f3f8f_3938208.jpg

Alright... that joke has been so done to death. Love that picture though.

"Selling product to these people...it's like shooting a baby in the face. It's not natural."

What a great Badger line.

I'm willing to bet Badger lives at the end of the show, along with Skinny Pete. They won't be joining Combo for a dinner of worms for a while.

Yeah...I hope they have a few more appearances this season. They had all of like, two quick scenes, in 5A.

I hope we see more from bill burr's character at some point. He's one of my favorite background characters

also marie, saul, walt jr, skinny pete and badger won't die. just imagining their death scenes is hilarious

jurys obviously out on walt, jesse, hank and sky though. i'm thinking at least two of those four.

I actually expect Jesse to live. I'm not sure why, but his character really has importance in there.

I actually am making a bet with my friend where we are going to split the main characters in half and whoever has more alive by the end of the series wins.

Back