Breaking Bad

I think I realized it when the plate broke in front of the guy?

I've only rewatched the first two episodes so far, and this is my second time seeing them, so I'll answer your question when I watch ep. 3 and have a better memory of that moment. I just remember guessing what was going to happen and being right.

Last edited:
wait you realized that as soon as walt fell?

Now that I rewatched it, it did jog my memory. And yes it was when Walt fell.

I think I figured out what the twist was going to be from Krazy-8's facial expression and the way he stood up. That seemed like a pretty big hint.

Last edited:
since there's nothing much goin on except speculatin, did anyone see under the dome the other night?

it was the usual stephen king cheesiness but the spice of dean norris kicked it up a notch

which reminds me, why the fuck was the breaking bad-inspired beer not schraderbrau?!

[MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION]

but wasn't the standing up part after walt figured out that a shard was missing when he pieced the plate together? I think the smile from krazy 8 was meant to be obvious by that point.

[MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION]

but wasn't the standing up part after walt figured out that a shard was missing when he pieced the plate together? I think the smile from krazy 8 was meant to be obvious by that point.

No, Walt fell and then Krazy-8 stood up right after that.

It then showed an overview of him standing up near the broken shards. That's what I think gave it away for me initially.

I'm currently rewarcgjbg the series to prepare for August 11.

I gotta say - when you've seen it all, season 1 seems like a completely different show
A good kind of different, though.

Im rewatching too. Second season currently, just finished Peekaboo. And yeah like [MENTION=46338]Swoony[/MENTION] said, first season was pretty funny, other seasons get more serious and considering all that's happening with Jesse. Although others still have good jokes and probably the most funniest for me is Fly, which is third season right?

but still, first has these great moments :lol:

since there's nothing much goin on except speculatin, did anyone see under the dome the other night?

it was the usual stephen king cheesiness but the spice of dean norris kicked it up a notch

which reminds me, why the fuck was the breaking bad-inspired beer not schraderbrau?!

I'm probably going to watch tonight. Just got it downloaded.

He looks even more badass than usual.

tumblr_moyngnol3T1ryzizgo1_500.png

Hahaha I thought that was sharpied on before I noticed the dirt.

I think the tone of Season 1 is just right to ease people into watching it. Not that some dark shit doesn't happen, but I think it makes the characters accessible, and makes sense because they haven't come so far into the criminal lifestyle yet.

Alright, everyone ready? This is (my theory) the actual ending of the show:

After Hank walks out of the bathroom, he decides to bring the book upfront to Walt, Skyler, and Marie. He tells Walt Jr. to take Holly for a 15 minute ride while he talks to the family. In shock, Walt tries to find a way out of the conversation, but Hank isn't fooled and Heisenberg is finally revealed to Hank and Marie. Walt begins explaining everything as to what he did it for and what his plans were with this money: a literal empire. Hank and Marie leave in awe while Walt tries to think of what to do throughout. He contacts Jesse and has him go under hiding thanks to Saul Goodman's program.

Later the next night, Walt decides to reveal more of what is going on and decides to try talking Hank out of everything at dinner at a Denny's all the way out in New Hampshire. Hank asks why, but Walt shuts him up. The family shows up, Walt first, Skyler next, and so on. They begin talking. Soon enough, Jesse and Todd walk in. Hank goes up and goes to the bathroom and Todd follows him. Jesse taps Walt on the shoulder as he looks up.

It cuts to black.

It doesnt show anything else than Hank's face though. But yeah, noone has to watch it if they dont want to.

Ah, it makes sense. Badger took Hank's rocks and thought they were a new product. Hank is pissed. Jesse down, two to go.

Awesome teaser of Hank. I can picture that scene taking place directly after Hank discovers the book in Walt's bathroom. He's in the bathroom a moment, takes a breather, gathers himself, goes back outside and keeps a cool demeanor in front of the family, makes up an excuse, and leaves, and then loses it in the car after he leaves. We've seen him keep a cool head for appearances' sake before, right after he got suspended from the DEA and cried to Marie in the elevator. As soon as they stepped out of the elevator they were both cool as cucumbers.

[/geekoutrant]

So, Walts speech to Jesse about how he's a blowfish might be one of my favorite Walt/Jesse moments in the series. Walt is just so encouraging, and it's great how Jesse starts out all confused but then as he slowly understands he gets all into it..."I AM a blowfish!".

that's pretty awesome, considering we don't even have the first half of Season 5 here yet.

Less than three weeks until the premiere. Cannot fucking waittttttttt. I also cannot believe it's already been nearly eleven months since the last episode already. That's insane.

Back