Breaking Bad

Seeing "Breaking Ned" under "Breaking Bad" is hilarious.

B0vwR.jpg

Just finished the season 3 finale.

I couldn't get over the fact that Walt looked EXACTLY like Hal Wilkerson in the flashback. Makes me suspicious that Walt was already living a double life before selling meth.

So every one of the past three seasons has been haunted by a death/deaths at the end of the previous season. S3 by the death of Jane and the plane disaster (or at least for about half of it), S4 by the death of Gale and S5a by the death of Gus. Will S5b be haunted by the death of Mike? Probably not to the same extent as the others but I'd be surprised if he didn't posthumously come up in a plot point again. Also, I wonder how big a role Saul will play in this next half season? He's been somewhat put to one side since S4. 

That's quite disappointing. I was hoping we'd get some light shed on the sequel/prequel to Malcolm in the Middle theory.

Re-watching the series with my gf who had never seen it. We're already halfway through Season 3. She's addicted to it :headbang:

yeah he actually played his character remarkably well. also badger was on a couple of weeks before that

I know, right? It seems like the two shows were just made to be intertwined with each other.

I showed my dad all the episodes of Breaking Bad so far, and he loves it. Now I just need to watch the show a third time around and this time watch it with my best friend.

I don't know why I'm so late to the party but I just started watching this show two days ago and I'm hooked. I'm gonna watch all four seasons on Netflix and then "rent" the first half of season five on Amazon so I'm all caught up before it comes back this year. Excellent, excellent show.

Not directly about Breaking Bad, but it has Bryan.

Love the comment there -

"How many more people have to get headaches because of us?"
"None. Now that we have excedrin, nobody else gets hurt."
"You keep saying that and it's BULLSHIT every time!"

Well, I've decided to refresh myself by starting from the beginning, and I'm enjoying it even more than the 1st time. Walter Jr. is a brat though, attractive or not.

Back