Breaking Bad

Alex_Of_Darkness

SuperFriend
Hi everyone, I create this thread because I know that a lot of people here on NHC like this series and watch the new episode every week. I think it would be very cool to talk about this series with you and talk about the new episode every week. Have you seen the first to episode of season 5? If yes, do you like theme? What do you think will happen next?

Trying to catch up but I've only seen the first three so far.

This is an amazing show I agree! I'm waiting for the third ;) I watch Madrigal yesterday and it was good but I think that the first is better ;)

I preferred the premiere to Madrigal, but the season is really off to a great start. I don't see how they can top season 4 though, it doesn't seem possible.

The show still isn't any easier to watch but it's SO GOOD.

I preferred the premiere to Madrigal, but the season is really off to a great start. I don't see how they can top season 4 though, it doesn't seem possible.

Yes I think the same thing as you for everything that you said. What do you think of the flash forward at the beginning of the first episode of the fifth season?

I'm excited to see what happens next. It looks like he wasn't wearing a wedding ring, so maybe Skyler dumps him for good? Or she could be dead? I wonder why he moved to New Hampshire? That's pretty far away.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! 

Last edited:
I'm excited to see what happens next. It looks like he wasn't wearing a wedding ring, so maybe Skyler dumps him for good? Or she could be dead? I wonder why he moved to New Hampshire? That's pretty far away.

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

I thought that too [MENTION=43865]AlexandreLeblanc[/MENTION], like his hair grew back during remission, but he's just starting to show signs of it again. There is no way that this show will end well for him. 

Last edited:
based on jesse's continual praise of the show i watched the pilot the other day.

i liked it, but haven't got round to watching episode 2 yet (mad men rewatch takes priority)

seriously guys use spoiler tags like as much as possible please. some people are further along the show than others but very few have watched the premiere thus far.

Spoiling anything from this show is bad m'kay.

does anyone know where i can watch the latest episode each week, this week being Madrigal? It's absolutely killing me not being able to watch this, and there's already a new one in 2 days! I don't wanna fall too fat behind on my favorite show

When I don't know a website for a series I just write on google: For example => Watch Breaking bad season 5 episode 2! And I always find the episode on the first 5 link...

Best show. In October I marathonned the series and couldn't wait for S5 to start. Now that it's started, I look forward to Sunday night every week. I'll be hella depressed when this half of the season ends.

Oh and since nobody on the other board apparently gives a shit, here's my new Heisenberg shirt

Untitled-13.jpg

Back