Breaking Bad

At the beginning, when Hank got out of the bathroom and stared Walt from the window. Marie said something along the lines "You're the devil" supposedly to Walt. lol That was perfect. 

Even though I read the plot of this episode, it still had my fucking heart racing. That last scene... goddamn. Poor Hank. He is now destroyed so hard inside. Walt's still dying. Damn. 

Also,
 I actually almost got tear jerked at that scene. Goddamn directors... you make it so good!!! 

Even though I read the plot of this episode, it still had my fucking heart racing. That last scene... goddamn. Poor Hank. He is now destroyed so hard inside. Walt's still dying. Damn. 

The ending encounter between the two was pretty intense yeah. heart was pumpig basically the whole scene. And that punch...hell yeah Hank 

934699_330516337084230_960738838_n.jpg

This is our real Heisenberg. As it turns out, Walt Jr. is a criminal mastermind. Not Walt. Instead, Walt just goes around to a meth lab and makes very hard to find rock candy. Where do you think Louis actually takes "Flynn" to? Flynn... that's his game name.

I was watching from a couch, and I had to stand up and get closer to the TV for the final scene. I was just like, no fucking way is this going down.

It's gonna be one intense seven episodes. Thank god i found that live stream, now i can be right up to date every time.

I think i can throw this picture here. It doesnt spoil anything and most of you who are here saw it anyway.

tumblr_mrec5soa0E1s9m5dpo1_500.jpg

ugh...and ofcourse Walt already lying to Jesse about Mike. 

Hank could be the one that dies?
Hank said, "I don't know who you are ... I don't know who I'm talking to."
And Walt: "If that's true — if you don't know who I am — then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly." 

Ok that was fucking awesome. Especially the last two minutes with Walt and Hank's confrontation/fight. Brilliant acting on both parts there. Walt thinks of everything. Saying that there's no point of inprisioning him because he'll be dead soon anyway. Love Hank calling Walt on everything he's done too. Hank was screwed over so many times by "heisenberg" that he realizes the man he knew as walter doesn't exist anymore. And tread lightly....I think that is Walt's way of saying Hank isn't aware of what he is really capable of.

And fuck, Jesse. He's just self destructing again. He certainly doesn't believe Walt's story about mike being alive. You can tell in his face during that scene in his house. He knows deep down that mike isn't coming back. It's pretty sad that it comes down to him throwing his money out of his car to dispose of it. This whole thing is tearing him up inside. I'm afraid that he's going to end up killing himself due to all of this destroying him. Maybe that'll give him some peace anyway. If it comes down to that it'll probably be the saddest thing i've ever had to see on tv...

Also, that's so sweet of him giving that money to mike's granddaughter and that one kid who was shot by Todd, but like saul said he doesn't need to do that. It's his money even if it is "blood money." I think Jesse is too much of a sweetheart sometimes. :lol:

I loved that scene where Skyler told off Lydia because she didn't want her near Walt. She knows walt can go back to the drug business in a flick of a switch, and she doesn't want that.

And Badger's episode idea about star trek and pie eating contest??? WTF as that? God him and skinny pete are so random. :lol: 

Holy shit that fucking ending scene. That was easily one of the most intense scenes in the series. I did NOT expect that. As soon as  Hank closed that garage door, I was like "oh FUCK." And then again when he punched him. Just... my god. These next seven episodes are going to be one hell of a crazy ride. 

Sad that Jesse never said "bitch" :(

And fuck, Jesse. He's just self destructing again. He certainly doesn't believe Walt's story about mike being alive. You can tell in his face during that scene in his house. He knows deep down that mike isn't coming back. It's pretty sad that it comes down to him throwing his money out of his car to dispose of it. This whole thing is tearing him up inside. I'm afraid that he's going to end up killing himself due to all of this destroying him. Maybe that'll give him some peace anyway. If it comes down to that it'll probably be the saddest thing i've ever had to see on tv...: 

Walt saying to Jesse over and over that "You have to believe me" about the Mike story. Jesse better settle the story, otherwise Heisenberg will deal with him :( 

HOLY SHIT.

the cold open and the ending. HOLY SHIT.

did NOT Expect that already. I have no idea what to expect these next 7 episodes, and that makes me so very happy.

Breaking Bad is back folks.

Jesse tossing is money to the houses was the only thing I didn't really like about the episode. I love Jesse, but c'mon dude, let's move on from the self-righteous shit, it's the only time his character annoys me. He's made just as many bad decisions as Walt, and his actions in "Half Measure" indirectly led to the downfall of Gus and all that. 

[MENTION=47177]MindQuad[/MENTION]  I get that he gave it to that homeless guy, but throwing it out the window was a little desperate. Most of it probably will just turn into garbage or something. But it does make sense here. He wants nothing to do with the money and just wants to dispose of it.

And I don't think Jesse is self righteous at all. Or he doesn't try to be. That's just how he is. He's just one of those people that does things for the good of others and himself (or tries to). He's not doing any of it to put himself up on a pedestal or anything (Walt would do this because of his ego). Hell, he's the opposite of that. It seems to me that he self destructs and battles with himself internally. I think he had low self esteem and doesn't think much of himself. He's battelling his demons.  

Last edited:
me neither. i was disappointed though because i thought that meant no promo at all.

I'm about to watch next week's promo against my better judgment. I... don't have much control sadly

edit. that... pretty much gave nothing away.

Just to clarify, I don't think Jesse is anywhere near as bad as Walt, and is definitely someone to root for. And I don't think he's necessarily self-righteous either, but he occasionally can be, and when he is he comes across as somewhat less likable. And I do understand his actions from a character/story standpoint (although the random money toss was still a bit much, but that's just me), I just really hope that after this first episode there's not much more of his upset stewing. 

Back