Breaking Bad

They're all good...

EDIT: Obviously except for the short-lived spin-off show, The Skyler White Variety Hour.

Fucked up that Walt let Jane die. She'd got to annoy me too, and I could see the reasoning with his relationship with Jesse, but I think in any case it's harsh to watch someone choke on their own vomit and do nothing. I.m.o it's one of the worst things he's done so far, and one that could probably have been resolved otherwise, because how could that not be on his mind right after a conversation about having a newborn daughter and talking about Jesse's struggles like they were related? On the other hand, I really do enjoy how the writers ignore the natural urge to protect their characters from unhappy experiences - too many similar themes are ruined by creators who don't have the heart to make the worst thing possible happen. One of the reasons I'm still into BB.

Also, he looks like a naked mole rat. I fucking love every single character in this show.

I still have one episode to go before I finish the series.

I really need to get on that.

I still have one episode to go before I finish the series.

I really need to get on that.

You'll love that one episode. After the last 30 seconds, you'll go "Holy shit. WHEN THE FUCK IS JULY GOING TO BE HERE?"

"For what it's worth, getting the shit kicked out of you... not to say you get used to it; but, you do kinda get used to it."

that's probably my favorite jesse quote. i always feel so damn bad for him when he says that

Just finished Season 4. It's been a journey; I can say that for sure. Certainly started to like Skyler a lot more after she too became a scheming individual. This show brings out so much stuff that in most television, the audience is left to speculate and become angry over the missed opportunities of the writers. It's also the only piece of media that has held my attention and been consistently gripping enough not to get bored. I don't know what I will do when it's over, but I'm also kind of looking forward to that because then there will be a conclusion, unhappy as it may be.

Recommendations on anything else that would appeal to fans of Breaking Bad? I had probably better find a new love before BB returns to our screens for the final time.

Just finished Season 4. It's been a journey; I can say that for sure. Certainly started to like Skyler a lot more after she too became a scheming individual. This show brings out so much stuff that in most television, the audience is left to speculate and become angry over the missed opportunities of the writers. It's also the only piece of media that has held my attention and been consistently gripping enough not to get bored. I don't know what I will do when it's over, but I'm also kind of looking forward to that because then there will be a conclusion, unhappy as it may be.

Recommendations on anything else that would appeal to fans of Breaking Bad? I had probably better find a new love before BB returns to our screens for the final time.

You should find a way to watch the first eight episodes of season 5 if you haven't seen them yet.

I'm getting on that, but I may be able to pace myself in starting because the finale of S4 is a conclusion I can live with, if you know what I mean. No other season has had that for me.
I have a lot of Doctor Who to catch up on, so maybe if I allow myself to forget about this show for a month or two it will just be ten times as awesome to continue it!

This feels like a support group for addicts.

After a year and one month of struggling to find a free hour where I could watch BB, I finally finished with the series!

Hurry up already, summer of 2013!

What's the "aww" for, [MENTION=46338]Knifey_Spoony[/MENTION]? :lol:

Pfft... I'm more attractive than him.

It's just... I can't post the pictures that prove it because too many members would go into shock from my incredible sexiness.

Here's one of my favorite meme pictures:
c2tHZBY.jpg

holy shit, note to self: spoilers aren't spoiled in thread related to show itself. now i know some things i'm not supposed to yet. ah well, this is how we learn..

Back