Big collection of Simpsons Comics, Books, and CDs on eBay right now

Real Melvin

hat factory
for those of us who remember user [MENTION=18755]Theres Always A Bigger Fish[/MENTION], we know how dedicated a Simpsons fan he was. he has a great assortment of collectible Simpsons merchandise - valuable comic books, official Simpsons books, and music CDs, all in the fine condition you would expect Theres Always A Bigger Fish to keep them in. However now he is selling them, due to financial reasons. So be the lucky one who gets to grab The Simpsons Ultra-Jumbo Rain-or-Shine Fun Book and tons more.

:D

Act now! http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Simpson...37?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=004&category=40173

If I had any money on PayPal, I'd definitely bid on it. He's got some great stuff, and I've been looking for a copy of The Simpsons Ultra-Jumbo Rain-or-Shine Fun Book.

Update: New customers to eBay's BillMeLater service get $10 back on 1st purchase, subject to credit approval.

dudes, you go to a bookstore and these things run for 10 - 15 dollars apiece. here you have a lot of 14 for under $5, plus CDs! you know you want them, you know you'll lose sleep over the missed opportunity. bid, damn you

oh yeah the seller forgot to mention that they're all signed by matt greoning
holy shit seriously?

now I'm legit interested in getting this batch of books and comics (and CDs). you said all of them were signed? why would Groening even agree to sign so many things

just a little over a day left folks

they are not in fact signed, but they are in great condition (Testify CD case is a bit cracked, but it can easily be replaced if you happen to have an empty CD case.) everything else is completely fine though

Back