Beware of Toyfar charges!!!!

godlike2001

I'm just writing to warn everyone that i just got my credit card statement the other day and wizard world charged my credit card for $51.00......TWICE!!!!

A friend of mine also got a similar charge..., he called up his credit card company and they told him it's a magazine subsciption!!!

I called wizard world up myself and the guy never called me back.....SO BEWARE!!!!

--Pedro--

That xplains why we seemed to be getting double-charged.

wizard world never answer their phone, all i got is a stupid answer machine. each time i call, it would be a long distance call, since i m in the west koast. i ponder if they accept collect kall, like 1-800 collect, it will save them a buck or two.

If they do not respond there is the BBB, but I am confident they will respond if they are called at the right time (10am ET or so?)...I have spoken to them on the phone before (some guy named Tom at the Congers, NY number...don't have it on me)....We might have to if there are indeed extraneous charges, which I think there might be...

Someone in So. Cal should call Boggie, or David Horowitz and have them do one of those exclusive sting operations on Toyfare/Wizard....That will be great :lol:

Back