• Funeral for a Fiend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wedding for Disaster

• The Bob Next Door

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cape Feare, but they're all good except for The Italian Bob. And I wouldn't consider Wedding for Disaster a Bob episode.

Cape Feare would be my pick if only it weren't for that STUPID ending. Instead, I'm going with Brother from Another Series, a surprisingly brilliant expansion to Sideshow Bob's character and backstory.

Cape Feare, altrough I also really love Brother from Another Series.

I remember back in the day when I was young and realised ''hey, they actually sound like Frasier and Niles!''. I googled them up, turns out they voiced them :P

Wedding for Disaster is not really a Sideshow Bob episode, he only made a very small cameo

Cape Feare for me. Here's my top 5:

1. Cape Feare
2. Sideshow Bob Roberts
3. Brother from Another Series
4. Krusty Gets Busted
5. Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming

If this poll really wanted to have some relevance, it would have been 'What's Your Favorite Sideshow Bob episode - aside from Cape Feare?'
Then we could have had some suspense and meaningful discussion as to what would win.
Instead of the useless thread/poll we have now.

Cape Feare is like in the top 10 of best episodes of all time on almost anyone's list! So of course that was gonna win. Honestly I enjoy every Bob episode except "The Great Louse Detective" it was kinda boring and a bit contrived for my taste. My second favorite Bob episode would be Brother From Another Series.

I'd vote Sideshow Bob Roberts just to be different, but Cape Feare is just really great. A bit overrated, but still one of my favorite episodes of the Simpsons.

Cape Feare would be my pick if only it weren't for that STUPID ending.

Why did you find the ending stupid? I thought it was pretty funny when Bob did an entire musical, just to get distracted for a whole night :P

The grampa thing that happened afterwards was kinda weird trough, but Jasper made up for it.

Can we all agree "The Italian Bob'' sucked?

Definately. I badly try to forget that Bob has a family outside of Cecil

1. Cape Feare
2. Sideshow Bob Roberts
3. Brother From Another Series
4. Krusty Gets Busted
5. Black Widower
6. Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming.

Why did you find the ending stupid? I thought it was pretty funny when Bob did an entire musical, just to get distracted for a whole night :P

The grampa thing that happened afterwards was kinda weird trough, but Jasper made up for it.

Actually, I don't mind that part of the episode at all, although I do think it's slightly overrated. I'm particularly referring to the latter scene, in which Abe turns into a woman just because he couldn't take his pills. It's downright freaky and outrageously fantastic, especially coming from the perspective of a transgendered person as myself. Also, I hate the part with Jasper that immediately follows, as it just adds to the stupidity of the moment. In fact, the scene was originally supposed to go on even longer, with Abe and Jasper singing in a boat going into the credits, but was ultimately shortened for the final production. I wouldn't mind this brief, disturbing ending so much had it occurred in the middle of the episode, but because it's the very last part, I finish the episode with a really sour aftertaste. Even though the entire rest of Cape Feare is spot-on hilarious, I always dread that final scene whenever I watch the episode. Brother from Another Series, on the other hand, ends on a high note.

It's not my favourite, but I like "The Italian Bob".

I'm gonna go with "Sideshow Bob Roberts" because "Cape Feare" is overrated.

Cape Feare and Krusty Gets Busted. Though I voted for Krusty gets Busted because it's one of the first episodes that shows that Bart is actually smarter than he thinks that he is, and it makes Bart a more likeable and relatable character imo. Plus you can just feel the threat from Bob when he's first taken away by the cops, which adds into future episodes like Feare.

Cape Feare is such a fucking overrated episode, well season 5 as a whole really, it's a 4.5 at best.

I love most of them but Cape Feare is the best. It's just TOO funny. Wedding for Disaster is in fact my least favourite episode....ever

Back