Best Episode Ever!

DotheBartman

SuperFriend
Much like the Worst Episode Ever poll, I think it would be great to have a best episode ever poll. So, why not. Nominate your favorites and the eps with the most nominations will make it into a poll to figure out once and for all which episode is loved the most by posters on this board. So, everyone, start nominating!

Wow! I posted this thread about a minute ago, and already two replies. Well, keep nominating everyone! :) ;) :D

By season...
Krusty Gets Busted, Bart Gets An F, Stark Raving Dad, Krusty Gets Kancelled, Bart Gets An Elephant, Bart Gets a Girlfriend, Summer of 4 Foot 2, You Only Move Twice, The City of New York Versus Homer Simpson, Lard of the Dance, Behind the Laughter and A Tale of Two Springfields.
I really can't narrow it down more, there's over 200 of them.

So far Behind the Laughter has a lead with 4 votes. Trilogy of Error, Homer at the Bat, and Summer of 4 ft. 2 follow with 2 votes each, all other episodes nominated so far having one vote each. Keep the nominations coming!

My brother and I both agree that these are our favorite episodes, but I don't know if they're the best. Here goes anyway:

Last Exit to Springfield
Mr. Plow
$pringfield
Lisa the Vegetarian
Who Shot Mr. Burns (part one and two)
Deep Space Homer

Last edited:
Last Exit To Springfield
Lisa's Wedding
Seperate Vocations
Marge vs. The Monorail
Lisa's Rival

I agree with most of the episodes already mentioned. However, everyone seems to have forgotten "Homer's Enemy".

Nugan said:
I agree with most of the episodes already mentioned. However, everyone seems to have forgotten "Homer's Enemy".

Not anymore, that's one nomination for Homer's Enemy. Give some other episode specifics if you want to nominate them as well. :)

cyben5150 said:
el viaje misterioso del nuestro homer
bart gets an elephant

Count me in on those two as well.
Two very good episodes.
Also:
Simpsons Tall Tales, I Married Marge, & EIEIDoh

There are my 5
nominations.

1. The Last Temptation of Homer
2. The PTA Disbands
3. The Way We Was
4. $pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)
5. Bart vs. Australia

Lemon of Troy
You Only Move Twice
The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson (although we'll never see that episode again, 'cept for DVD/videos..::sniff::)
$pringfield (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling)
The Last Temptation of Homer
The PTA Disbands
Who Shot Mr. Burns (part one and two)
Deep Space Homer

The list goes on...

radiationdude7 said:
The episode where lisa tries to find Sax on the BEach. round Springfield i think. If i am wrong tell me.

Yup, that's what that episode is called.

I just noticed that I didn't mention Mother Simpson as one of my favourite episodes, hmm..

Back