Best Couch Gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

¡!
Personaly I think the subway one where they get on the train.
Or the one where they come down throught the tubes and Fry comes down and get sucked back up again then Bart comes down.

The one that always cracks me up for some reason is the one where they rush in wearing cowboy hats, then the couch drops out from a hatch in the floor, and you see them falling towards the ground, like out of an airplane. Gets me every time. :lol:

My favorite couch gag was the one that Grandpa Simpson was sleeping in the bed-couch and OFF came and closed the bed with grandpa on it :lol:

Grandpa: Hey what the?..

I'm not a big fan of the couch gags, but i'd have to say my favorite is when the AOL thing says "loading family" and it takes forever. It somehow seems very familiar to me.

i like the skate board one were they skate up the ramp. Marge Lisa and bart make it but homer tries, does a half flip and lands right on his head.:lol:

I liked the ones where they were in reverse size, the one where they're like 30s cartoon characters, with the black-and-white, and the one with the entire town the best.

The best one is easily the one on Skinner's Sense of Snow and Homer the Moe.

When the football flies into the middle of the floor and they all dive for it and then Maggie jumps out with it and spikes it. I love it so much!!

The best one is probably the Sgt. Pepper parody. But it's really hard to pick, because there are so many great ones.

I like the simplest ones the best, like when they all run at the couch and collide, leaving shattered Simpsons all over the rug. Or the Python one because it's just a split-second too long of a wait before the foot comes down. Good timing.

Aaaah, you took mine

I immediately thought of the Rocky & Bullwinkle and the OO7 ones as being my favorites. I forgot about the Monty Python. I guess my faves are the parodies. And though it's been used a lot I still dig the circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back