Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Hey everyone..my name is Linda and being a huge fan of The Simpsons i am here to join this forum and discuss about the characters and the other things related to it. I was searching for the simpsons official site when i came through this forum.

Did anyone see the x-rated scene? I think the episode is the cruise ship one titled, "A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again" in season 23. The scene occurs I think towards the end of the show. Marge and Homer are speaking to each other in the foreground (on the deck of the ship) and in the background are two women conversing and it appears to look like one is grabbing the others privates. I would like to see that clip and I tried searching and I couldn't find anyone else who spotted it. Can someone out there post that? Thanks.

What is the name of the music that plays during Burns' trip through the construction site and over the end credits of "The Fool Monty"?

It saddens me that so many people join just to ask one question, and after they ask their question, most of them never log back in again. Sure, we have TONS of members, but only about 50 regulars.

Well most of them have no intention of staying. I like it because they know we're the place to go if they have a question. It's the people who introduce themselves and say they're looking forward to posting here and never post again that eat at me.

I think there's a Season 16 episode where in the background, you can see the word "iPod". Which one is it? Thank God, It's Doomsday possibly?

Which episode is it where I think Homer eats something, and it shows it going straight to his brain, where it fries a little bit?

He's said Aye carumba quite a bit, mostly in earlier episodes. The only time I can remember him saying Cowabunga is in Treehouse of Horror XVI, but there were probably some other times.

Back