Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I was just wondering how many episdodes there are when homer and marge breakup. if you could give an episode name or a number of times it would be very apreciated

'Bart gets hit by a car' where Homer says he doesn't love Marge anymore, but then he changes his mind.
'Secrets of a succesful marriage' where Marge kicks Homer out of the house.
Those are the ones I can come up with now, there's probably more...

^Other than those two:

Regarding Margie
Homer's Night Out
Milhouse of Sand and Fog
Dangerous Curves
Three Gays of the Condo
Half-Decent Proposal
Brawl in the Family

k thanks i have no idea why i thought it sounded so strange, but i always have, thank you.

I'm almost positive this was answered, but i still don't get this in King Size Homer

Lenny: All of my muscles are getting a workout. Especially my big fat mouth.
Homer: Yeah, especially your big fat- Oh wait.

Again, this was answered i believe, but that was a long pages ago, please explain :)

The gag's pretty simple. Hearing Lenny say that every muscle is getting a workout would lead Homer to reply "especially your big fat mouth" in a friendly jab. However, Lenny beat Homer to the punch with a little self-deprecating humor by uttering the exact line Homer intended to use. Homer, as usual, was a bit slow on the take, and got halfway through the line before he realized Lenny had already said it.

This is a content question:

What words can they not say? They've said hell damn bitch ass countless times, and Homer {and some other people} have said "fuck" before, though it is of course censored. Would they be allowed to say slut, the W {you know it, i dislike swearing though}, the C word... would they ever be allowed that? Mostly slut and the C word, because whore has actually been used.

I've heard slut on other shows, so it probably just hasn't been written in (sorry, can't think of an example)
Cunt would probably get bleeped, but it just doesn't seem like a Simpsons word (even I, who is prone to cursing a blue streak, rarely use it)

they probably could say suck it... i don't know. And i agree cunt doesn't sound like a Simpsons word... i'm just surprised by some of the words they have used b4 {Homer has used fuck and so has Marge b4}

that must be it. i was assuming wanker but why would a dude from michigan be concerned about british slang?

I imagine everything except the big three, which I believe Marge actually alluded in one episode at some point. I'm assuming she meant particular S, F, and C words. Surprisingly I heard the S one the other day on Friends of all shows.

does anyone have a DEFINITE age of Krusty? In Day of the Jackanapes, he reported that he has worked in show biz for 61 years, but he doesn't look like he's over 60. Does anyone know via commentary for episode, or some other way his real age?

Back