Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I know my reply will get lost in a wave but here goes nothin'

Why are we getting so much lisa's crushes episodes now? Its annoying!

Luca$ | Simpsons Wiki | Fandom
Here's how Ed Sheeran's cameo on The Simpsons went down with viewers
The Simpsons The Daughter Also Rises (TV Episode 2012) - IMDb
The Simpsons': Paul Rudd & Ben Platt Attend Springfield's Comic-Con in  First Look (PHOTOS)

@SKIIIIIINEEERRR! It's a rhetorical question. How to see: the last one the recent "When Nelson Met Lisa", then there had been 2 years ago (Blake), before there had been 3 more years earlier (Haw-Haw Land), "The Daughter also Rise" the picture is from had aired more longer before… I mean, these episodes, "Lisa meets a boyfriend" aren't so often nor obliged they used to be - maybe the staff finally come they don't work and annoyed yet. One in a couple of seasons we can survive :)

The credits started rolling, and someone says something like, "Most of these people are dead now" and everyone laughs, and a second later Phil Hartman's name comes up and everyone goes silent. Does anyone remember which episode this was?

@Homer's Club The "Most of these people are dead now" is I guess from "Mohouse" when Moe as narator reffed to the singers of the title (don't know if this is really true).

About Phil Hartman - the most close is the known case in end credits of "All Singing All Dancing" where Snake "shoot" because of "another music", and unfortunately, months later Hartman was killed by gis wife with a gun.

Nobody laughs😶. It would be too cynical joke, moreover for the early seasons where Hartman's name can be in credits.

Is it fighting hellfish or flying hellfish? I swear the episode uses both.

In "I love Lisa" Krusty mentions Sideshow Raheem. I know he's supposed to be kind of a typical 70's African American man, but is he supposed to be a reference to something, or is he just supposed to be an "angry" young black man?

The credits started rolling, and someone says something like, "Most of these people are dead now" and everyone laughs, and a second later Phil Hartman's name comes up and everyone goes silent. Does anyone remember which episode this was?
It's the hidden second audio commentary for Marge vs. the Monorail

Can someone help me remember what episode this scene is from:

At a scene during dinner, Homer & Marge are talking and Homer says something about what the kids are up to in their day, then it showcases Bart looking at a diamond, Lisa with a broken arm & Maggie winning some award.

The episode is Burns, Baby Burns. When Marge tells Homer to stop talking about Larry Burns and Homer replies "Why? It's not like anything interesting happened to anyone else today".

I can't remember where the 2 scenes are from. Can anybody help please. Would be grateful

1) Marge says, she knew all about her family. And then the kids (and Homer?) start to ask her: which of blood group, shoes size etc. It is probably from early seasons

2) some man (guest voiced character, I believe) put hand into Homer's pocket to take something and mistakenly touch his "not phone". "It's not phone (or something else)?" and Homer just bowing, it isn't. It is probably from HD seasons

I have been looking for the episode in that there is an ugly fat brown/grey woman looking like an owl and acting as a boss of a(n inspection?) team, committee or department. Could someone help me find it?! Thanks!

Hi all
Lunchlady Dorris and Moleman once dated in Homer Scissorhands (s22e20) at a place akin to Contraception Overlook. I'm looking for the second occasion on which they dated at a cinema. I remember that the audience was extremely sparse and there were a few other odd couples too.

Last edited:
Hello,

10 years ago, I watched a Simpsons episode that made me laugh harder than any other one. The problem is: I just can't find it.
What I loved was an specific scene, which is the only thing I remember: Lenny sees the devil or a monster, runs away (alongside with the crowd) and screams. In portuguese, he screams "é o tinhoso", which means something like "it's the devil" ("tinhoso" is a funny word for "devil" in Portuguese), or could be "It's a monster", or something similtar in English. 10 years is too much time, so I just remember him running and screaming that. Also, it was before 2014, and he was not running alone.

I created the "tinhoso challenge" here in Brazil with different groups of friends, but nobody could find it. I found the person who makes Lenny's voice in Portuguese himself, but he couldn't remember either. Even ChatGPT gives me some wrong answers.

Really hope you guys could help me to find it. I'm gonna be a father this year and, I have no idea why, I kinda feel that I have to find this before my son comes to this world (lol).

Thank you so much!

Back