Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Does anyone remember an episode where there’s models walking down a runway ghostly pale, and when they go to make the turn, they’re as thin as a sheet of paper?
That reminds me of Family Guy when they had Kate Moss thin as a sheet of paper, and she was falling through cracks in the floor.

When mr burns is on stampy and he says Smithers this reminds me of that fat man I use to ride to work…. Someone please explain
Sounds like a noodle incident, which is a joke referring to something we as the audience never saw happen.

In some article among interesting ways to watch the Simpsons I read "in reverse order". I become interested: is there any website, which provides such way of watching (like reverse playlist of episodes)? and would be cool if it's updated with new episodes (putting them into the "start")? Just curious (not gonna to watch so, to be honest)

@LoudyKing101 «Moonshine River» (dozen of Bart's "ex-girlfriends"). It had 11

In fact, «Homer at the Bat» (many baseball players) had only 10 (first I put it above too), while «Krusty Gets Kancelled», surprisingly had 7 only

Ok thanks.
Here's another question:
In the recent shorts, why are none of the Disney characters voiced by their original or current voice actors? I've always been bugged by this, because it just feels so wrong.

Ok thanks.
Here's another question:
In the recent shorts, why are none of the Disney characters voiced by their original or current voice actors? I've always been bugged by this, because it just feels so wrong.

Disney is highly protective of their assets, especially their famous characters. The voice actors would be under strict contracts that stipulate the extent to which they can perform as that character and to whom they render services to. Even though Disney technically owns The Simpsons these days, it doesn't align with Disney's values for the "real" Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, etc, to appear drinking at Moe's with Homer.

I don't think anyone here can really answer this, but I noticed one of the writers of "A Burns For All Seasons" is named Jeff Westbrook
1671207463267.png
the real Jeff Westbrook went on to write for The Simpsons 10 years after this episode.
So I wonder, was this a professor Frink type situation, or just a complete coincidence?
 (By "professor Frink situation" I mean how the character of Frink was intentionally named after John Frink, even though John Frink wasn't working on the show yet.) 

In Bart Sells His Soul, when the church congregation is singing “In the Garden of Eden,” the people all eventually hold up candles. I never knew if that was a reference to something.

In Bart Sells His Soul, when the church congregation is singing “In the Garden of Eden,” the people all eventually hold up candles. I never knew if that was a reference to something.
Like what people do/did on rock concerts: "Hold up your phone lights up!" I always understand it so

Stemming from the discussion around The Principal and the Pauper right now, there's one part of that famous Harry Shearer quote thats always confused me:

"That's so wrong. You're taking something that an audience has built eight years or nine years of investment in and just tossed it in the trash can for no good reason, for a story we've done before with other characters. It's so arbitrary and gratuitous, and it's disrespectful to the audience."

Is there an episode in particular that he's referring to when he says the stories been done before with other characters? I can't think off the top of my head which one he talking about.

Was there ever an episode where Santa's Little Helper stole Grandpa's dentures?
Not the turtle from The Springfield Files, I'm pretty sure this was a different scene.

First, Happy New Year to all of you :)
Then, i search an episode in which Homer is lefty. I know Bart and Marge are, due to Matt Groening being one and Marge revealed that in 21.12 Curling episode. 26.11 Sven Golly episode revealed that Lisa is one too, but i saw Homer writing with his left hand and can't remember this episode. Can you help me ?

Here's one for the "which episode was this in" boffins:
There was an episode that took place after "The Man Who Came to Be Dinner" where, IIRC, Homer and Marge are in Bed, and Marge is listing some of the trips the family has taken - and she mentions their "trip to outer space."

Im I’m searching for a episode where rev ask homer when the last time he said he loves marge.
marge turn around and says.
Its when I discovered how to stuff Pork chop with another pork chop.?
cheers

Back