Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Yes! But I remember there was another scene where she had her head stuck in something, is there an episode where Lisa gets her head stuck or is it supposed to be Marge?

Additional info. It isn't just lisa or marge, but some female having her head stuck in something (I still can't remember that something). Please help me, if you are able to.

Hello. I have been trying to find an episode that Eddie and some other guys from the police are taking bribes, or something similar. I am pretty sure it is one of the earlier seasons.
In the episode, we see them riding around, busting people, getting free stuff from stores, and maby even collecting weed.

At the very end of the episode, we see the police has taken over a house, playing poker etc. And more cops keep showing up, parking outside, and they are gonna have a good time.
I have been searching for The Simpsons Police taking bribes, but i have only found a general article that sums up Chief Wiggums history with bribes.
I found the episode Marge joins the police, and fight corruption. In that episode, Homer has gatherings at his home playing poker.
But it was not that episode. ( The Springfield Connection)
If anyone has seen something similar and maby knows what i am looking for, i am happy for a reply.
Thanks.

Think you're getting a couple of episodes mixed up, the scene where the cops take over the house is the one where bart gets a credit card and buys laddie, then gives up SLH.

Is there a scene where Homer is by the barbecue after the final of One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish?

I seemed to see that scene, although perhaps it was my impression.

Is there a scene where Homer is by the barbecue after the final of One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish?

I seemed to see that scene, although perhaps it was my impression.

I guess you confused the scene (namely, its animation style) with the classic one in "Hunger and Dammed" in 1st TH.
In Blowfish in the credits after Homer survived he just watching TV. That also fun, to said.

I imagine it would be what you say or that the image was issued by error.

Thanks for responding, Bohdan.

560854.gif

Did UK dvd of season 18, have some other language options than english? (excluding ''special language feature'' in bonus features)

One interesting question: is Brandine able to drive? I meant, was she shown as a driver of car or any vehicle?

Think you're getting a couple of episodes mixed up, the scene where the cops take over the house is the one where bart gets a credit card and buys laddie, then gives up SLH.

Thanks. I am sure of that myself. I saw the episode with the ending where the police arrive at a a house. But that segment is way to short, and all the other things i mentioned in first post do not happen in the same episode.

The elements i have tried to find are definitely with Eddie. The element in it self was pretty short, and i have tryed to go trough every episode which Eddie appears.
But if you ever come across this episode, you will know it. It is just this feel good, carefree, elements. they just drive around Springfield, getting free stuff, confiscate stuff. Just smiling and laughing.

The other element i mixed in was from the episode The Canine Mutiny. But here, nothing of the other things happened. As i said.
It is this short segment that they do from time to time, when they do a homage to a certain film/genre/series. Like the segment with Marge Simpson, where she kicks that guys ass in the street. That was from The Godfather.
If i find it, i will let you know.
Thanks again for any help and mentions.

It's a joke on how the union's started by trying to help the working class but have become just as corrupt as the people they are working for. In this case, they killed the person who was trying to clean up the union ( exposing the corruption, etc. ) and buried him on the football field.

I know I’ve seen this clip, but I don’t know what episode it was from

Lisa is trying to open the attic access while balancing on a chair but it tips over, leaving her dangling from the cord.

Bart sets the chair back up, stands on it* and pulls Lisa back to the ground (she continued to hold the cord which opened the attic access)

*it’s possible that he just moved the chair and pulled her back down to the floor while on the ground himself…

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance

Oh, I remember it. It must be an HD episode (before season 28, I guess). If my memory serves, it should be the only Bart's minor appearance in that episode.

That's all I can help. Word to other members)

Who is this Simpsons character? We don't think it's the Chief from Stark Raving Dad​

Attachments

• 273519880_1071678540071801_4442850775426792578_n.jpg
    273519880_1071678540071801_4442850775426792578_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2
i despise Marge. Unrepentant dirty Christ-er who sneaks meat juice into her daughter's food, despises non-Christian religions out of racism, despises the right to have no religion or to be free from any religion, despises any television and radio shows that are not approved in her 1950s House Un-American Activities Committee mentality...

Back