Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

can someone tell me the episode where Homer Simpson suddenly starts hitting the fire from his fireplace in the livingroom (with a fire poker), while making caveman sounds.
I think he's talking to Lisa and says something like "it's not like we're savages" and then turns to the fire and starts beating it with the fire poker

r5EdBsHKOALsB0VM2dOs8BlXpCw=.gif

This is the nearest I could find, from Treehouse of Horror XIV. I know it isn't the right one, but that's all I could find.

I sure covfefe meant another moment. I recall that scene, but don't remember, which episode it is from.

r5EdBsHKOALsB0VM2dOs8BlXpCw=.gif

This is the nearest I could find, from Treehouse of Horror XIV. I know it isn't the right one, but that's all I could find.

Thank you for your time but unfortunatelly this isn't what i was looking for :P

One day i will find it and i will post it here somewhere cause i found that moment hillarious.

Have a great day

In Milhouse Of Sand And Fog, Bart, Lisa, and Milhouse watch the O.C. and there is a montage of people hanging out with a guy in a Snoopy costume, and he later robs them. What was that referencing? I haven't seen the O.C. but a quick google search does not seem to indicate there was an episode of it with Snoopy. Was it just for randomness? Even on the Simpsons wiki it does not say where that came from.

In Milhouse Of Sand And Fog, Bart, Lisa, and Milhouse watch the O.C. and there is a montage of people hanging out with a guy in a Snoopy costume, and he later robs them. What was that referencing? I haven't seen the O.C. but a quick google search does not seem to indicate there was an episode of it with Snoopy. Was it just for randomness? Even on the Simpsons wiki it does not say where that came from.

It's referencing Knott's Berry Farm, a theme park in Orange County that has Peanuts characters

In what episode of Futurama, The Simpsons or The Critic was this scene born?
Narrator: "The animals {likely seals on the arctic} survive on craft service left over from documentary film crews."
*amid a shot of said quadrupeds outside, raiding tables full of pizza boxes and such*

Hello, Does anyone know which episode of The Simpsons Jasper Beardly says "She puts milk in my tea. That's a turn-off."? Jose

can someone tell me the episode where Homer Simpson suddenly starts hitting the fire from his fireplace in the livingroom (with a fire poker), while making caveman sounds.
I think he's talking to Lisa and says something like "it's not like we're savages" and then turns to the fire and starts beating it with the fire poker
He's talking to Maggie. He says that they're not cavemen, then starts acting like a caveman. I think it was in season 24, Homer gets a MyPad (obvious reference to iPad), and uses it all the time, and Marge says he should read to Maggie, but he says that he'll show her a game on his MyPad, cause they're not cavemen, then starts acting like a caveman.

It was most likely a fictional brand, in the Simpsons universe, though the phone logo looks like the one of Steam. It looks, however, like an Android phone.

This is now the thread for all Simpsons-related questions on the board.

- If you don't understand a joke in an episode, ask here.
- If you're unsure which episode a certain event happened in, ask here.
- If you don't remember who said a specific quote, ask here.
- If you have any question related to the Simpsons series similar to these, ask here.

Remember to check the FAQ before posting here to make sure your question hasn't already been answered. Also, continuing with the rules of the old Jokes We Don't Get thread: please post questions and answers only, and don't insult anyone for not understanding or knowing certain things.

Ask away!
So in the episode " Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily", Bart gets lice from playing with Milhouse's monkey. Bart asks "Why do I get lice and nothing happens to Milhouse"? We then see Milhouse pale and shaking saying, "So cold, so very very cold" Can someone explain this to me?

Milhouse got sick from his monkey (the same one that Bart got lice from), it just affected him in a different matter than it did with Bart, and in Bart's eyes, he's just a little cold.

So in the episode " Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily", Bart gets lice from playing with Milhouse's monkey. Bart asks "Why do I get lice and nothing happens to Milhouse"? We then see Milhouse pale and shaking saying, "So cold, so very very cold" Can someone explain this to me?

Milhouse got sick from his monkey (the same one that Bart got lice from), it just affected him in a different matter than it did with Bart, and in Bart's eyes, he's just a little cold.

Also, by the time the episode was produced, monkeys were highly associated with fatal fever diseases, mostly because of a then-recent spread of Ebolavirus and this subject was trending on media, hence the film Outbreak.
So that suggest Milhouse got screwed as aways and not just sick, but very badly sick.

It's my first time in this page, and English is not my first lenguage, I remember a scene where the family is in a restaurant, bart start having a "flashback" (it's his future voice saying things like "that moment changed my life" or "at the time i didn't understand what he meant" or someyhing like that) and homer yells at him twice to stop. Thanks in advance.

That scene was in "Three Men And A Comic Book".

The exact line was:

(BGM: The Byrds' "Turn, Turn, Turn" playing)

The Wonder Years narrator: Me? Get a job? Were they serious? I didn't realize it at the time, but a little piece of my childhood had slipped away forever.

Homer: Bart! What are you staring at?

Bart: Uh... Nothing.

The Wonder Years narrator: He didn't say it, and neither did I, but at that moment my Dad and I were closer than we've ever--

Homer: Bart! Stop it.

Bart: Sorry.

Last edited:
That scene was in "Three Men And A Comic Book".

The exact line was:

(BGM: The Byrds' "Turn, Turn, Turn" playing)

The Wonder Years narrator: Me? Get a job? Were they serious? I didn't realize it at the time, but a little piece of my childhood had slipped away forever.

Homer: Bart! What are you staring at?

Bart: Uh... Nothing.

The Wonder Years narrator: He didn't say it, and neither did I, but at that moment my Dad and I were closer than we've ever--

Homer: Bart! Stop it.

Bart: Sorry.
Thanks

I renember a scene where Homer imagines himself into a psychedelic (I think) scenario and then Marge and another guy pull each of his arms, but I can't renember the episode.

That was A Tree Grows In Springfield. Just watched that one

In addition to Disney+, The Simpsons is streaming on Hulu. Does Hulu use the “remastered” version that boldens the line work, or the untouched versions?

HIT AND RUN GAME DISC COULD NOT BE READ

I played simpsons hit and run for the gamecube on the wii and it says the game disc could not be read. What does that mean? Is hit and run not backwards combatible for the wii? Or is the disc damaged so it cant read it?

Back