Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Was there an episode where it turned out that Flanders has a scar on his lip under his mustache? I wanna say from something like getting struck by lightning? I have a vivid picture in my memory of that scene, but my girlfriend doesn't, and I can't remember what episode it was in (assuming it did happen). Thanks very much for any answers!

That was from the current season (Season 30), "My Way or the Highway to Heaven".

That was from the current season (Season 30), "My Way or the Highway to Heaven".
XWuOxSc.png

This is my first time at NoHomers forum. In season 7 of the episode "Homer The Smithers" when Mr. Smithers takes a vacation and leaves Homer to fill in as Mr. Burns' assistant, there is that joke that I don't completely get. The scene is when Homer tells Mr. Burns about his car being turned into a cube and I think Mr. Burns gets annoyed by it. I didn't quite understand the part where he is reading the sequence "You have 30 minutes to move your car [...] You have 30 minutes to move your cube".

It's because Homer didn't deliver the messages quickly, the car was turned to a cube, and then to add further insult, the cube was now going to be destroyed.

After Luke Perry's death, most of the guest cast of that episode is now dead. Which episode has the fewest surviving cast?

The car is real, and was parked somewhere it shouldn't have been. Homer delivers to fail the messages about moving it as they come in, so by the time Mr Burns gets the messages, his car has already been taken away, impounded, flattened into a cube, and now the same thing is going to happen to the former-car-turned-cube.

Has anyone seen The Great Phatsby split up into two episodes? Is there any additional material? I assume at the very least, part 2 has a "previously" summary.

It does air as a two-parter in FXX reruns, and from what I can remember it did have a “previously on” summary.

please identity the episode. Bart is like daydreaming or singing or humming a song while daydreaming and maybe he’s doing it out loud unintentionally while daydreaming and homer gets annoyed and yells his name or tells him to stop it or something. Then it goes to commercial. Any idea which episode this is from?

sounds like you are talking about the Wonder Years reference("Me? Get a job?") in "Three Men and a Comic Book".

sounds like you are talking about the Wonder Years reference("Me? Get a job?") in "Three Men and a Comic Book".

And since you are so knowledgeable, can you help me id this as well. (Not simpsons). I remember seeing on tv in the 80’s this movie/tv movie/tv show, don’t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos.” The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Any idea what this is from? Thanks.

Hello everyone, in the season 27 ep 13 there was piano music 01:10-01:30. Can someone help me find out the author or the name?

Last edited:
Hi

First post here. I need help trying to identify an episode!

In this episode Homer has done something to annoy Marge (as usual!), and he is asking her to forgive him. He does this by appearing and asking Marge 'how about now' continuously. One of this occasions happens when Marge is putting out the trash and Homer appears from the trash can.

I believe this episode happened before 2010 due to my memory of showing an ex girlfriend, so season 21 or before.

Hopefully someone can help because it has been driving me mad for months!

Thanks

I screenshot this while rewatched some old eps does anyone know if this has anything to do with disenchantment? The elf sticke sure looks a lot like elfo..

Is there an official, canon spelling of Sanjay's daughter's name? Like in a script or book or model sheet somewhere?

The two competing Simpsons wikis appear divided between Pahasatira and Pahusacheta

In which Simpsons episode did Bart ask Lisa, "What happened to Adolf Hitler?" to which Lisa replies, "No one knows," to which Homer responds, "Hitler escaped the bunker and made it to .... (South America, Argentina, Brazil)?

In which Simpsons episode did Bart ask Lisa, "What happened to Adolf Hitler?" to which Lisa replies, "No one knows," to which Homer responds, "Hitler escaped the bunker and made it to .... (South America, Argentina, Brazil)?

I think it might have been "Bart vs. Australia", but I'm not sure.

Which episode does Marge say "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night?"

Season 14 #307 series number; #16 in the season. "'Scuse Me While I Miss the Sky:" A British filmmaker named Declan Desmond begins a documentary about Springfield Elementary School. When introduced to Lisa, he suggests that she pick one career. Lisa focuses on astronomy, but can't because of light pollution. She petitions Mayor Quimby to turn off the lights during the night, which leads to an increase in the crime rate. Quimby bows to public pressure and switches the lights back on permanently. With the lights on permanently, everyone goes crazy. Then, Lisa overloads the generators at the Power Plant, causing a power outage, and is able to watch a meteor shower.

What was the last (normal) episode to have the full HD opening? As in the full-full opening sequence. The opening that plays up to the band scene but then skips to the driveway is used sometimes (though it’s not as common as the driveway opening, or the title-only opening in Selman episodes), such as D’oh Canada recently; but when was the last time the whole thing was used, that includes the chalkboard scene, Homer at the plant, the grocery store, band scene, the driving scene with Homer, Bart (on his skateboard), Marge, Maggie and Grampa, and, of course, the ever-omnipresent driveway.

Variations don’t count (like the Christmas opening).

Does anyone know which episode Homer is behind a counter and he pretends to go down a stairs... kind of mimic a fake downstair?

My English is not very good. So sorry for any mistake.

I'm trying to remember which episode belongs to the scene where Marge can not talk to Homer for some reason, and she tries to communicate with him through pictures (I remember that the letter of these is blue and one of them says "Scratch me") . I think this happened in a thought of Homer. I hope you can help me.

What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting and Bart’s Not Dead have the same song parodies. In Expecting, the song is “Let Them Play.” What song are those based on?

Back