Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Hi everyone! Nice to join the Simpsons forum. I have a super hard question (or at least for me it is) about identifying a particular episode. The only thing I can remember about the episode is that someone is watching the television (maybe Bart & Lisa) and on the television there is what I believe looks like an elf that is singing to a girl or some female person. I don't believe this is one of the happy elves (although I could be wrong) but the elf is singing some really funny nonsense that goes along the lines of "I aaaaam yooooou and yoooooou are meeee!!" or "I loooove yooou and yoooou looove me!". It's really funny. He's singing it almost like operatic style so it's supposed to be serious.

Please if you can nail down the episode, I'd appreciate it. Let me know if you need further details and I'll try to scrape up more.

Hi everyone! Nice to join the Simpsons forum. I have a super hard question (or at least for me it is) about identifying a particular episode. The only thing I can remember about the episode is that someone is watching the television (maybe Bart & Lisa) and on the television there is what I believe looks like an elf that is singing to a girl or some female person. I don't believe this is one of the happy elves (although I could be wrong) but the elf is singing some really funny nonsense that goes along the lines of "I aaaaam yooooou and yoooooou are meeee!!" or "I loooove yooou and yoooou looove me!". It's really funny. He's singing it almost like operatic style so it's supposed to be serious.

Please if you can nail down the episode, I'd appreciate it. Let me know if you need further details and I'll try to scrape up more.

Sounds like Skinners Sense of Snow (season 12) when they`re watching that ancient Christmas film at school
1240857947_2-1knkrs.jpg

Sounds like Skinners Sense of Snow (season 12) when they`re watching that ancient Christmas film at school
1240857947_2-1knkrs.jpg
Genius!! That's exactly it! Wow I can't believe it. I looked it up on youtube and it's there but for some reason all the versions of it on there are speed up on the sound. I don't know why but still funny to finally watch again. Thanks so much!

Phone Sex

Which episode features Homer having phone sex, but unaware that it is Lisa on the other end of the line?

I was glancing over The Simpsons page on IMDb and noticed that obviously Dan, Julie, Nancy and Yeardley have provided voices in every episode. I also noticed Harry provided voices in 534 episodes whilst everyone else, 535. I also noticed Hank was surprisingly low with only 517 episodes...

I'm struggling to think of any episode without a Hank character and even more to think of the one without Harry, does anyone know them?

I'm still trying to think of that episode without Harry. I'm guessing it might be a fault with IMDb as I can't even think of an episode without Mr Burns, Skinner or Kent at least appearing once...

Last edited:
Can someone explain where this Simpsons video is happening? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fSAHcgC1k

How does Barney just transform into the girl?

And who is she blowing a kiss to at the end?

There's a season five episode titled "The Last Temptation of Homer" in which Homer starts to have feelings for a female co-worker (Mindy). He finds himself trapped in a small room with her and closes his eyes to "think unsexy thoughts" which is why he imagines Barney in a bikini. However he is overcome and imagines Mindy (the girl) in a bikini instead.

There's a season five episode titled "The Last Temptation of Homer" in which Homer starts to have feelings for a female co-worker (Mindy). He finds himself trapped in a small room with her and closes his eyes to "think unsexy thoughts" which is why he imagines Barney in a bikini. However he is overcome and imagines Mindy (the girl) in a bikini instead.

Okay thanks; so basically that clip is after Homer closes his eyes, to show what he is picturing in his head?

In LETS, Smithers said that the union representative hadn't been seen since he promised to clean up the union. Then it cuts to a football player tripping over a human-shaped imprint on the field. Can somebody explain that?

Back