Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

Feel weird asking questions in here, but here we go!

I have in my mind's eye, the image of Burns wearing a hoodie. I want to say it was in Burns and the Bees, but I might be totally making this one up. Anyone else remember it?

s11e07_15.jpg

What's the reference? Always seems so random to me.

I have in my mind's eye, the image of Burns wearing a hoodie. I want to say it was in Burns and the Bees, but I might be totally making this one up. Anyone else remember it?

Is it The Full Monty of American History X-Cellent (guessing randomly here, probably no help).

I don't remember the episode too, only remember that Homer went to the gym and there he met Mr Burns in a hoodie (he played there support role, so, it wasn't "Burns and the bees".

who shot mr. burns part 1?
also, what is the ep where lisa wheres the blue dress with flowers on it?

It is The Burns and the Bees. I distinctly remember him wearing it at the millionaire's retreat when he proclaims a food fight.

What episode is it where Homer and Marge are in bed, and Marge says "I hope the kids didn't hear us" and Ned says something like "No, but someone else's kids might have!"?

In "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" Homer steals the sex drug from burns and marge says 'That was amazing, I hope the kids didn't hear us, and Bart and Lisa are lying there evidently shocked, as is Flanders next door? Think thats the ep...

Which episode had a father completely building a school science fair project (I think) and when his son asks to see it the father tells him to get away from it. Also a sort of related request, the episode where Skinner awards a prize to the person whose school project is so terrible that they obviously didn't get any help from a parent.

Thanks

I am madly searching for the name of the episode or the clip where homer walks into a room full of either Apu's children or a bunch of Indian babies and the woman in the room, might be Manjula (Apu's wife) tell Homer not to let the door click or all of the babies will cry. He let's the door click and all the babies cry. Any ideas of what episode that is or a link to the clip???

I am madly searching for the name of the episode or the clip where homer walks into a room full of either Apu's children or a bunch of Indian babies and the woman in the room, might be Manjula (Apu's wife) tell Homer not to let the door click or all of the babies will cry. He let's the door click and all the babies cry. Any ideas of what episode that is or a link to the clip???

Holidays of Future Passed, Season 23

Which episode had a father completely building a school science fair project (I think) and when his son asks to see it the father tells him to get away from it. Also a sort of related request, the episode where Skinner awards a prize to the person whose school project is so terrible that they obviously didn't get any help from a parent.

Thanks

Father Knows Worst, Season 20

Thank you, but I watched the entire episode you suggested and did not see it. Do you have a clip or time during the episode? Thank you!

Oh it's Marge who does it in that episode actually, I think. To my knowledge Homer never does it.

yeah it's Marge around the 14 minute mark in the future when she visits the octuplets' octuplets, if Homer ever does it my only guess would be the episode in which the octuplets are first introduced, Season 11's Eight Misbehavin'

Back