Apps?

Sir. Drunken Guy

Back....but from where?
I was wondering if anybody that owns a fansite have any plans in making apps for things like the iPhone (3G, 3GS, iPod Touch) or Nokia S60 phones (5800 - my phone).

Thoughts?

i made an iphone optimised version of the tsc episode guide probably about a year ago, but it went when we moved domains. that was a web app, though - i'm pretty sure you have to pay to join apple's developer program, so i can't see there being any app-store apps, especially as they probably wouldn't have a purpose. it's just as easy to use safari to view the site as it's supposed to be seen.
i could probably bring it back quite easily, but it didn't exactly set the world alight last time...

Last edited:
s21e11_4.jpg

Okay; well thanks for your comments. I haven't yet tried visiting TSC via my phone but will soon and will see how good it is.

Simpson Crazy is readable on my Nintendo DS. :)

I did make some iGoogle "gadgets" (see sig) which are pretty cool even if I do say so myself. ;) I toyed with the idea of a Facebook quote app but their system looked really retarded.

I thought it would be cool to develop an iPhone/iPod app, but as HtM said you have to pay to join the dev program. Also, you need a Mac to develop apps, which I don't have and don't ever plan to get.

Back