Apparently, the Simpsons Gene also gives a propensity towards Monkey-Eating

THRILLHO1

vagina club POW
Has anyone noticed the unhealthy fascination the Simpson males have with monkeys?

Homer has owned a helper monkey; reenacted the Civil War with colobus monkeys; wants to rob the Quik-E-Mart so he can buy a giant ape; wants to blast across the alkali flats in a jet-powered, monkey-navigated vehicle; enjoys monkeys wearing cowboy suits; and has a fondness for ape movies. Bart and Homer want to see a website that shows monkeys "doin' it." And both Homer AND Herb have worn ape masks -- so it's more than simple environmental influence!

Even scarier is the fact they seem to like eating them. Homer and Grampa have, on two isolated occasions, expressed a desire to eat monkeys.

Homer: "Or more mouth-watering monkeys!" [Simpson Safari]

Grampa: "Oh, I can't wait to eat that monkey!" [Girly Edition]

In "Bart's Friend Falls in Love," Bart is determined to posess a half-man/half-monkey creature. In Das Bus, Bart desires monkey butlers. We can only guess that he aimed to eat them.

Last edited:
Because monkeys are cool. Hey, two characters have monkeys as pets on the Simpsons: Krusty (Mr. Teeny) and Professor Frink (I don't know its name)...

By the way, it's Kwik-E-Mart, not Quik-E-Mart...sorry, I just had to correct it...

Quote Unquote Sir,

You've done it again! That was a very well thought out, well researched point you made. Bravo! You've raised the bar for all of us:)

Here's another one for your research from "Alone Again..." when Homer and family come up on the racetrack:

"...or a monkey wearing a cowboy suit!"

Any reference to monkeys is a guaranteed laugh. In fact, the word "monkey" is just funny in and of itself.

Milhouse--
The females don't have the Simpson gene, remember?

Robbie--
As a general rule, (get this) any word with three consonants in a row is funny. Like "explode". :lol:...I kill me.

MaxpowerAK79 said:
Quote Unquote Sir,

You've done it again! That was a very well thought out, well researched point you made. Bravo! You've raised the bar for all of us:)

Thank you, Maxpower. It's great to be appreciated. :D

(I added your suggestion to the original post.)

In the future people eat monkeys too. In "Mars University" Fansworth wants to eat his prized genuis monkey after it turns out he might be dead.

Burns also has pet monkeys. When Homer watched his house, he took Burns' yacht out and had monkey knife fights.

You can never have too many monkey jokes/references!

Quote Unquote Sir said:
Has anyone noticed the unhealthy fascination the Simpson males have with monkeys?

Homer has owned a helper monkey; reenacted the Civil War with colobus monkeys; wants to rob the Quik-E-Mart so he can buy a giant ape; wants to blast across the alkali flats in a jet-powered, monkey-navigated vehicle; enjoys monkeys wearing cowboy suits; and has a fondness for ape movies. Bart and Homer want to see a website that shows monkeys "doin' it." And both Homer AND Herb have worn ape masks -- so it's more than simple environmental influence!
Homer also helped a radioactive ape escape from the power plant.
And Bart wanted to go to brazil to see the monkeys.

AND Homer has seen MANY monkey movies, like "Hail to the Chimp" and "Apes a Poppin'"

EDIT: Oh wait, that was in the first post. Fuck my ass.

And Homer has been called a baboon by his daughter, later doing an imitation of one.

"Mmm, I can't wait to eat that monkey!" One of the funniest quotes from "Girly Edition," and the mere concept of that plot and Mojo was just darn hilarious. :D

ComixFan15 said:
"Mmm, I can't wait to eat that monkey!" One of the funniest quotes from "Girly Edition," and the mere concept of that plot and Mojo was just darn hilarious. :D

I liked Girly Editions plot and I would give that like a 4/5, but the monkey sub plot is like a 15/5. That sub plot's scenes are some of the funniest things I have ever seen. Mojo outwitting Homer, Mojo turning into Homer, Marge screaming when she sees a monkey in the house, the monkey making orange juice, Marge going for a Tetanus shot, Lisa laughing evily and Mojo copying her, and Abe wanted to eat poor Mojo! The Mojo scenes rocked. Did any of you see the Malcolm in the Middle where Lois' coworker gets a helper monkey? That was hilarious too. Monkeys rule.

"That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp."

I wonder if NASA keeps sending those apes to the moon...

And the point of that was...?

EDIT: And to make this post seem useful, here's another monkey reference:

In 'I Am Furious Yellow', we learn that Luigi has a pet monkey named Giuseppe.

"Giuseppe is such a happy monkey!"

Back