Any Criminal Lawyers? (I need advice)

D DEBBS

Hazbin Hotel's Housekeeper!
Here's the story:

My former boss, Judy, told me last week that her daughter-in-law, Casey, cheated on her husband (Judy's son) Drew....Casey had an affair with a client (Casey and Drew ran a group home for people with psychological problems)

Drew was about to divorce Casey...unfortunately, Drew died in an auto accident two years ago (January 13 2018)

Here's the real clincher: Judy told me that Casey took out a life insurance policy for $200,000 on Drew and that the client Casey had an affair with gave her drugs that causes seizures.

According to Drew's friend, who was with Drew when he died, Drew did suffer a seizure which made him crash (Drew's friend survived).

Unfortunately, Judy told me that nothing was found in Drew's system when an autopsy was performed...and Casey immediately had Drew cremated, so nothing can be performed on Drew tro incriminate her.

To me, Casey got away with murder....I wish there was some way I can help Judy find at least something so she can put Casey in jail, which is what Casey deserves.

Any help will be appreciated by both me and Judy....Judy hired me to do artwork for her back in the 1980's; that's how I know her.

Back