Anime characters that are the most like the Simpsons?

Cole Miner

Junior Camper
The Simpsons has had many references to japanese animation (japanimation anime) over the course of its run, while they're mostly very surface level and just for the fun of mentioning something unusual for the american television, it made me think, if The Simpsons characters and The Simpsons Family were real anime characters, based on their traits and personalities, who would they be? Here is my interpretation of just The Simpsons Family:

• Homer - Luffy D. Monkey from One Piece
  • Bart - Ryo from Devilman (And Milhouse is Akira)
  • Lisa - Ami from Sailor Moon (obviously)
  • Marge - Bulma from Dragon Ball
  • Maggie - Beelzebub IV from Beelzebub

What are your ideas and interpretations of the same concept? It would be interesting to hear.

Homer: Omeada Marechiyo from Bleach and as far as eating is concerned, Goku and Luffy
Marge: Trisha Elric, Carla Yeager and pretty much every dead anime mom.
Bart: Earlier Naruto and Black Star. And sure Akira why not?
Lisa: Maka Albarn from Soul Eater for the book smarts and Tomoko Kuroki for the lack of friends. Lol.
Maggie: Revy from Black Lagoon and Yoko from Gurren Lagann because GUNS. Also Beelzebub IV.

What the fuck?

Edit: For context, the above post that was deleted offered some....unsettling services.

Last edited:
Did I miss something? All I see is a WTF from BloodySimpsonsChibi & a tag for Financial Panther from Meko.

Anyway, for me, I'm not sure, but if I were to choose, it would be:

Homer: Might Gai (Naruto), Jiraiya (Naruto), Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover) or Isshin Kurosaki (Bleach). Honestly, when it comes to Homer, the closest I can think is Qrow Branwen from RWBY which is more anime inspired if anything as it is an indie animation from Rooster Teeth (at least, I think it is an indie animation)

Marge: Kushina Uzumaki (Naruto), Kurenai Yuhi (Naruto), Madoka's Mother (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Masaki Kurosaki (Bleach) or Delia Ketchum (Pokémon:

Bart: Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto), Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) or Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)

Lisa: Lisa is the last one I thought of and I didn't realize how hard it is to think of anime characters that I would compare to her, the nearest I can think is Levy McGarden in Fairy Tail, but unlike Lisa, Levy does have friends.

Maggie: Honestly, she's more harder than Homer since she is just a baby, so I'm just going to go with Burnet & Kukui's child from Pokémon Journeys.

Back