Alt.Nerd.Obsessive

I saw this site way before it was done about 1 month ago. It is a great site. None of the links worked when I visited it a month ago though.

Looks like a nice site. I just don't like the old-fashioned 1999 kind of design on the interior pages of the site.

Thanks for your input guys.
Yeah, I didn’t spend much time on the interiors. I didn’t want them to be too flashy and take away from the content which should always be paramount, especially in a character site. :)

Fine and dandy, but it should have something original like collector items with Comic Book Guys commentary and maybe a mailing list called alt.nerd.obsessive for CBG fanatics.

FlandersEVIL said:
Fine and dandy, but it should have something original like collector items with Comic Book Guys commentary and maybe a mailing list called alt.nerd.obsessive for CBG fanatics.
Good idea.

I also agree with FalndersEVIL, I don't know about the mailing list thing though. You should do something origional for your site now that I think of it.

Me erbarto1289. Me very racist. That's the problem with alot of character sites and general sites. There's not enough original content to put up. And who, honestly, likes thumbing through grabpics on hundreds of different sites? Maybe the mailing list should be not about the Simpsons, but Simpsons in the real world and Simpsons fandom.

Well I hardly think there will be enough interest or content to put up on a mailing list these days, and besides, I’ve got other projects to do now. I'll still add content every couple of months. (I like to do grabs in bursts rather than one at a time) Feel free to send any content you'd like to see on the site though, it would be greatly appreciated and you’ll be credited. mail

Going off the topic a bit, Jre, do you really have that signed poster/whatever by Nancy Cartwright?

Heh, I met with Matt and the writers in London and got signings from him and George Meyer, quite cool. :smoking: I'll post the pics if you want.

You really think you need to ask, bitch? Just post 'em! ::Aaron gets his whip ready:: ;) :lol: :P :D :smoking:

gimmie back that damn whip!
mattg.jpg

mattg2.jpg

Back