• 3/5

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • 1/5

Votes: 68 37.4%

• Total voters
The Paint Your Wagon stuff aside, this episode is disposable. D-

I'm going to get lynched and killed for this.....

I honestly think this episode was pretty entertaining. First off, I admittedly have a weakness for the musical numbers, so seeing a bunch of them within 22 minutes was a lot of fun. Plus, personally I thought most of the new material was genuinely enjoyable. Paint your Wagon is hilarious, Snake's hilarious, and I thought many of the lyrics the family sings in between the clips were funny as well. Haven't seen it in probably three years, but if I happen to catch it in reruns (which might be unlikely as my syndicate seems to show seasons 11+ exclusively now....) I'd be willing to tape it. B/B-

I'm not going to lynch anybody. I quite like this one too. Okay, the episode isn't brilliant, but it's got great nostalgia value, revisiting many of our favourite classic singalong moments, and the inbetweeners are quite entertaining as well.

I enjoy musical numbers and this episode is quiet enjoyable. B-

A bad clip show but a million times better than Gump Roast. 3/5.

I'll give it a 2, because I can, and I did. And I don't think this is COMPLETE crap. It's sickeningly repetetive though, but not an absolute waste of time.... in a way.

Awful. I love most of the Simpsons songs but if I wanted to hear them again, I would just watch the episode they were in.(Same goes for all the clip shows). Also, the bits with Snake made me change the channel to M*A*S*H for a minute till he went. While I dont give clip shows a grade because they are not real episodes, I'll give this one 1/5.

2/5

"Paint Your Wagon" was the only highlight of the episode.

2/5 Because Clip shows are useless and they just take up time and money plus they suck and the fact that singing during the clip show makes it worse.

George Cauldron said:
I'm not going to lynch anybody. I quite like this one too. Okay, the episode isn't brilliant, but it's got great nostalgia value, revisiting many of our favourite classic singalong moments, and the inbetweeners are quite entertaining as well.

Just make sure you don't pinch, 'cause then I won't lynch. And that's referring to a certain Jeffrey Lynch-directed episode...

For a clip show, this one was OK. I did like many of the songs they selected, even though they missed some classics (like in "A Streetcar Named Marge" for starters). I didn't like the new material much though (except the "Paint Your Wagon" bit). The new and old singing material didn't go that well together, and I would've written Snake out of it completely. It's still good enough for a 3/5 rating from me.

1/5 -I love the musical numbers on the Simpsons and actually for me, when they appear, they are usually one of the highlights of the show. That being said, I don't need an episode where the central plot is continuous flashbacks to musical numbers. If they wanted to do an all-music show, they should have done what they did on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and had an all-musical episode with new music and a central plot and theme. I actually think this could be quite good if done in the right way

The paint your wagon stuff was good and I always enjoy seeing Snake (although I thought he wasn't used that well in this episode) but otherwise this episode was pointless, weak and boring

I guess i'm in the minority that like clip shows and this one was good showing some classic songs from Simpsons past in a nice style.4/5

It was cool to see my favorite songs from the show all put into one episode, but overall there was nothing really special about it other than that, but, like what Paul said, it was much better than Gump Roast.

3/5.

I like the songs in the show, so having a nice collection in one episode is good enough for me.

1/5. Its not good- combining songs and clips, some of my most hated things about the Simpsons. Although i did enjoy some of the clips I saw, overall I just totally disliked this episode. Have only watched it twice, the least of any episode from the first twelve seasons.

Disappointing.
E

Terrible. Even "Paint your Wagon" can't lift this from an F

Back