The B's episodes ideas

The Saudi Arabia Episode (really couldn't come with even more original title:lol:)
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: AJ (season 20)
(this trio recently coworked on "E My Sports" episode)

HOMER OPENS UP A NEW SAUDI ARABIA IN ALL-NEW "The Saudi Arabia Episode"

When Homer revealed living with old stereotypes about countries of Middle East, the Simpsons family goes to progressive Saudi Arabia to see with their own eyes, what's the true is or isn't…

Clarification and thoughts
1) During the trip Homer is doubtful all the time about that life;
2) I was inspired by hearing of canceling that or else old-styled rule (especially toward women)
3) Eastern guest stars needed

One Hundred and Five Years of Solitude ("One Hundred Years of Solitude" novel title pun)
Written by Christine Nangle
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Mike Scully (season 12)

MR. BURNS GETS OLDER IN ALL-NEW "One Hundred and Five Years of Solitude"

On his 105th birthday mr. Burns is awarded the title of the oldest person in the town. Then he realizes, how old he is, and starts to act his age. Meanwhile Lisa meets a boy from very superstitious family.

1) I know Burns hasn't concrete age, but according to once he was 104. Let here he'd become 105.
2) act his age means, what the staff really like:D- to portrait the seniors as awkward, forgetful, capable of diseases, funny, grumpy (see Abe Simpson). So he become to behave like that:lol:
3) earlier I had thought about "Burns pretend to get this title, and soon really becomes awkward, forgetful...", but decide to make the story simpler
4) Guest stars: someone really famous, very active and about 100 years-old; Colin Jost (the actor from Saturday Night Live) as that "superstitious boy"

Just seconds I had posted, I've given a thumb up.:lol:Thank, you [MENTION=83303]Marioburgercream[/MENTION]

Thank you, [MENTION=82361]Bohdan[/MENTION] :)
Well done for this episode, it could be great to see Lisa the cartesian with a boyfriend who is the opposite :)

Boyfriends Forever ("Best friends forever" phrase reference)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Selman

THE BOYS FOUND THE TREASURE AT THE COST OF FRIENDSHIP IN ALL-NEW "Boyfriends Forever"

The boys (Nelson Bart, Martin, Milhouse) discovered a map of old treasure. After they together overcame difficulties, and found the treasure, they must divide it, what ruins the friendship. Meanwhile, Homer brings Marge at "Significant Other Night" at Moe, but Homer himself befriends there with Carl and Lenny' girls.

1) The main story, as I've just see, has similarity with "Three Men and a Comic Book" (+ Nelson). Geesho_O But it'd have more interesting "united adventures" - as the first act/half of episode is that cooperative efforts on the way to treasure. THIS sounds cool.
2) There were initially 2 separate ideas: early time I came to that "4 boys" idea. Lately, I might forgot, and noted to myself another same idea, but "4 boys + Homer".:lol: It was refused
3) the title initially and up to posting the title first here was "Boysfriends Forever" (like several boys, not confused with boyfriend, and girlfriend). Anyway, the autocorrection some "magician reason" made me change the name:gatorshrug2:
4) "Significant Other Night" motto is to bring more people, more drinks ordered, and more profit Moe gets. Simple!
5) OMG: Just discovered, how these stories are different by quality:-/ It's like "Bart vs. Thanksgiving", with "Lisa meets the Lady Gaga" subplot (too ridiculous compare, but that's it). I don't know, what I thought:rolleyes::lol: Maybe, if it would be under Matt Selman it outs better than sounds. Anyway, GET!:D

Treehouse of Horror [season 7] - Halloween special
Written by Al Jean and Carolyn Omine
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: AJ and Matt Selman

GET READY FOR BABY BUTTERFLY REAL-OR-NOT HORROR IN ALL-NEW "Treehouse of Horror [season 7]"

Baby, Bad Baby ("Burn, baby, burn" line reference)
Some time in the past, when Homer discovers Marge is pregnant with Maggie, he mechanically curses her, and her baby. As a result, after born the baby (Maggie) is developing rapidly, and has a telekinesis…

Butterfly Fly Effect ("Butterfly effect" pun)
Professor Frink cross a butterfly and a fly. As always, something goes wrong, and new, invulnerable, creatures capture the people's body, and the world…

Imaginaerum (the same name with the Nightwish music film)
In the world, where everybody has a powerful imagination to materialize things, people are divided, cause seniors and kids are more powerful (has bigger imagination) than the adults. It caused a war…

ORIGINAL ZERO! I know myself:lol:. Well: the first story is rehash of "Exor-Sis" segment, or TH30 opening, or even my recent Baby in Dark segment, while the 2nd sounds like Fly vs. Fly + Invasion of the Pod-Y Switchers segments; the 3rd sounds the more original, but personally has a "In the 'Na ' Vi" spirit:oops:, So, again ORIGINAL ZERO!:lol:

Anyway, I'm ready to hear different critics

The Automobiles ("The Cars" cartoon name pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be... Zach Posner ("King Leer")
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Selman
(yes, this is the same trio, from "King Leer")

OLD AND NEW CARS FOR COOTIES AND KIDS IN ALL-NEW "The Automobiles"

Bart enjoys drawing new rich boy, Ethan, who collects new cars. In the same time, Grampa Simpsons enjoys Ethan's father, who collects old cars instead.

1) The story sounds ok itself, but I guess, the some conflict of generations wouldn't be odd here;
2) Ethan and his father are British-comes, and there can be a joke, they're so rich, that they were easier just buy the trucking ship(s) to transfer all the cars:lol: In the same time, they aren't too rude (like Harper in "Friend with Benefit" episode)
3) In the way of animation, it would need properly work to show each automobile, each detail. So, I choose Selman and Clements;
4) If anything, the cars are REAL NOT JUST MODELS:lol: and "old and new" means by year (old = 1950-1960ths - years of Abe's youth, new = 2000-2020th, with "modern" design)
5) Guest stars: guest stars as Ethan and his father needed

This one is particularly good, as i imagine perfectly Bart and Grampa fan of cars. But why Grampa and not Homer ?

1) That would be not so original;
2) I think Grampa is more fan of cars than Homer, for some reason;
3) I saw as Grampa enjoys old cars of his youth. These cars had really fantastic view. While, Homer's period cars (I think, 1980-200th, depending on "continuity") wood look so ordinary, and familiar:oops:

[MENTION=82361]Bohdan[/MENTION] Understand your choice, still i think so far this is the best recap of season 7 you made :)

[MENTION=82361]Bohdan[/MENTION] Understand your choice, still i think so far this is the best recap of season 7 you made :)

Really thank you. That was only episode 7 of season 7 (numbers magic?:cool:)

The First Day at Job
Written by Megan Amram
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: David Mirkin

HOMER RECOGNIZES HIS FIRST DAY AT WORK IN ALL-NEW "The First Day at Job"

Homer recognizes, how he started working at Power Plant, and turn from "enthusiastic young man" to "lazy indifferent plant plankton"…

Well, the title names itself:lol::lol: To be honest, I had just "flashback about Homer's 1st day at snpp" noted. So, can't say much.:oops:| I checked, it wasn't done before

What's your opinions about this one?

The Kid Is Sick, and the Sick Is Big - See bellow

Good Morning, Quarantine (2-parter) (the same name had by one musical video, retweeted by Matt Selman, and liked by me in March'20. Anyway, you can assume, what this story is about:D) - See bellow

Not So Wild West ("Wild Wild West" reference) - See bellow

Have a Cow, Man ("Don't Have a Cow, Man" catchphrase parody) - See next page

E-Book Worm or Kill the Book ("Book worm" old phrase pun, and "kill the boss" old desire phrase pun) - See next page

The Laziest Man in the World - See next page

God Value - See next page

Heartbreak Hostel ("Heartbreak hotel" song and episode title pun) - Valentine Day themed episode - See next page

Last edited:
The last one interests me, i'll say. For the rest, i'll see, i think the first could be good too.

Wow, unexpected choise. If I were you and that was the title for "real" episode I'd perhaps thought, about "another just-for-titled-pun no original series". Don't worry, I hope, you won't upset (as well other viewers/readers, I've appeal all the time, but they are hidden)

Ok, wait for "Valentine day" so:lol:

P.S. And, to make clear: "The Sick Is Big" and "Quarantine" episodes have nothing common. Namely the sick is not what you thought;)

The Kid Is Sick, and the Sick Is Big
Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be... David X. Cohen
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: AJ (season 17)

BART IS GETTING ILL IN ALL-NEW "The Kid Is Sick, and the Sick Is Big"

After being ill for some time, Bart does all, to aware the school as long as possible, but goes too far. Meanwhile, Homer earn extra money working as "crying man" for late lamented on their funerals.

1) More to said about A-plot: The additional motive for Bart is the next: visiting the hospital, to get his end "health note" for school, Bart saw, how all around pities sick people, so he liked this relation, and portrait an "always ill" boy (there is such little kids in reality; In fact, I used to be such). First everybody (even Lisa) believes Bart's lie; but then he really become sick (that was said as "goes too far")
2) the subplot: in reality there is such "job" as "crying people", who cry for those, who they even didn't know (I guess once such person was portrait in the show)

Good Morning, Quarantine (2-parter) (the same name had by one musical video, retweeted by Matt Selman, and liked by me in March'20)
Written by Al Jean, Matt Selman, Tim Long and (Someone random freelancer. Let it be) Juliet Kaufman (upcoming "Lisa's Belly episode)
Directed by Jennifer Moeller (part 1) and Rob Oliver (part 2)
EP: AJ and Matt Selman

(based on true modern-time story)
THE PANDEMIC CROSSES OVER SPRINGFIELD TOO IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW 2-PART SPECIAL "Good Morning, Quarantine"

The suddenly pandemic of new virus C-Vid-202122 is a mass natural phenomenon for all the world, not except the Springfield. When the government enters the quarantine, the Springfield citizens behave in a different way. It'll be a hard times…

That must be REALLY COOL, FUNNY-SATIRIZED, EMOTIONAL AND maybe CONTROVERSIAL episode.
1)The events include all the real states of pandemic: fear because of unknown, the first "out-of-lockdown", "keep calm and just wear a mask", "keep calm and just wear a mask... in public places only", facilitation of quarantine; elections, how without it; the new wave(s) of disease, the vaccine and vaccination question, removal of most restrictions, and slightly end. The episode takes place in 2 years (IMHO: I'd really hope the real C*VID would end just in 2 years, but perhaps that isn't so easy) and the 2-part length wouldn't make the episode too "mash up"
2) As said, during the pandemic the Springfield citizens behave in a different way (like in really life actually). I can imagine all the possible types (FUNNY-SATIRIZED, as said):
[*] someone listens to the government indications in all (even the sometimes absurd or controversial) - maybe, Marge, Moe
[*] someone is sceptic, and don't believe in virus till the end: Homer (the most). He listens to "lockdown voice to stay home", but just because he's lazy at work
[*] someone's life doesn't change at all (well, maybe just add a mask) - like Cletus, very busy people (like Lindsey Naegle, or Fat Tony);
[*] someone becomes too cleanly - like Lisa, Milhouse,
[*] someone is "ill, because of one random cough" (seniors)
[*] someone really doesn't quit the home at all (real life story of my familiar) - Burns (closed in own mansion with Smithers, with mix of two previous types):lol:
[*] someone is making business of virus - Gill, who needs to earn any many, because he was fired from anywhere due to lockdown;
[*] other types I forgot (however I really tried to include all)
3) cliffhanger Marge gets a "hard" severe degree of C-Vid, making Homer rethink his skepticism all and promise to God to become the best person for pandemic times. This scene is really bright and emotional
3*) Marge can survive the disease, but with always cough and "now my voice deeps tp like I'm 70" - the meta-joke. That state is based on my… familiar
4) in the 2nd part (when Homer is "nice") Smitty (Homer's coworker), sadly can't survive, and Homer's sad. Then Homer becomes sorta volunteer
5*) you can consider this episode as canon or non-canon. I didn't care about it:D
5) there is a scene, where Comic book Guy's store is shown in all states: from closing entirely, to checking the "social distance", to ruin out damaging of business, and need to divide the store with other rental
6) there is a funny scene where chief Wiggum can't take the criminals because, there must be social distance, anyway. In the same time, police (after facilitation) is checking about and canceling the club-parties
7) of course, Bart and Lisa are having school online; Bart's detention is now "typing", but without using "copy/paste"
8) Dr. Hibbert is all work :)gatorclap: to him anyway), and Bernice, his wife, being drunken, sometimes visits The Simpsons just to talk to somebody
9) the episode should be less-concrete on the main story (The Simpsons), and often show the others characters

Phew! That was difficult either write the post and come up with these... these all things.:)Hope for good perception, and ready for different critics and several, at least, thumbs up

Not So Wild West ("Wild Wild West" reference)
Written by Joel H. Cohen
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «’Tis the 30th Season» episode)

GRAMPA GOES NOSTALGIA IN ALL-NEW "Not So Wild West"

Visiting Texas, Grampa gets upset, because he had expected to see more desert environment. After vain cheer up from Homer, Grampa rides to desert with the real cowboy, to reach some "good old western" spirit…

1) the story has something similar with "The Latest Gun on the West", "Mad About the Toy" (Texas part) and even "Thursdays with Abie" (Abe prefer some stranger over Homer). I confessed it!:D
2) "Grampa rides" means "rides on horses" as in western, to which' view Abe always compares
3) Guest star: Kevin Kline from Wild Wild West as Bill Cowboy, Julia Prescott as western town girl/woman

Not So Wild West ("Wild Wild West" reference)
Written by Joel H. Cohen
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «’Tis the 30th Season» episode)

GRAMPA GOES NOSTALGIA IN ALL-NEW "Not So Wild West"

Visiting Texas, Grampa gets upset, because he had expected to see more desert environment. After vain cheer up from Homer, Grampa rides to desert with the real cowboy, to reach some "good old western" spirit…

1) the story has something similar with "The Latest Gun on the West", "Mad About the Toy" (Texas part) and even "Thursdays with Abie" (Abe prefer some stranger over Homer). I confessed it!:D
2) "Grampa rides" means "rides on horses" as in western, to which' view Abe always compares
3) Guest star: Kevin Kline from Wild Wild West as Bill Cowboy, Julia Prescott as western town girl/woman

This one looks Like the one with the alcoholic cowboy, but much better.

Have a Cow, Man ("Don't Have a Cow, Man" catchphrase parody)
Story by Carolyn Onime Teleplay by Brian Kelly and Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: AJ and Mike Reiss

THE MAN, AT LAST, GETS A COW IN ALL-NEW "Have a Cow, Man"

Bart wins/gets/finds/saves a cow. However, the Simpsons have any thought, what to do with her.

1) Is it a rip-off of "Bart Gets an Elephant" but with a cow? Yes:D
2) Is it "just-after-title-pun" episode? Nope! The reason is... banal. I like the cows, which I see very seldom:gatorshrug2: But, the show doesn't show the cows. One of the few examples is that education video in Lisa the vegetarian or cow-rapper in Elementary school musical (wtf?). And YES, the reason of playing with Bart's catchphrase
3) "what to do with the cow"? Well, the Simpsons can use its product - milk - and make a business; or use it for... reproduction to other cows:lol: or eat no, Lisa sake; or do a musical videos :lol: Err.. I guess the real writers would come with more ideas
4) Depending of the output, it can be really funny episode with strong story, maybe. I leave just to :lol:

Last edited:
Back