The B's episodes ideas

My Smart House ("My Loud house" title pun)
Written by John Frink
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Mike Scully

HOMER FEUDS WITH OWN HOUSE IN OCTOBER ON ALL-NEW "My Smart House"

During the renovation, Homer sets up a "smart house" ("protected from machine rising and data collecting"😁). However, payment must be made (what means"cheap" software). When Homer refuses, the house (guest voiced by Matthew Perry) begins to take revenge (orders unnecessary goods, sells itself with documents, turns on terrible music, etc.)

Comments
The idea is just a funny rehash of my early Frinkhouse of Very-Scary Horror idea. You also could remind House of Wracks from TH12. But a) it would be a modern, realistic version, without too much of chromium - just smart house; b) as said above - it is more comedy - the fight between Homer and House (Matthew Perry points to comedy part:lol:).
The rejected title was Smart Homer System (pun on Smart House)

Heavy Springfield Day (title reference to season 6 idea "Happy Nice Day") - See below

A Star Is Born, at last ("A Star is Born" pun) - See below

Santa Close (the spelling for "Sana Claus") - Christmas special - See below

The Servant of Marge (title pun on Ukrainian predicting political series "Servant of the People") - See below

In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Mother and the Baby Daughter (reference to "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" application) - See below

Gravity Rises ("Gravity Falls" title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Heavy Springfield Day (title reference to season 6 idea "Happy Nice Day")
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Matt Selman

THE CELEBRATION IS FULL OF ROMANTIC, ILLNESS AND DRINKING IN ALL-NEW "Heavy Springfield Day"

On City Day, Homer and Marge go (walking) on a romantic date around celebrated Springfield with firework ending (concert performances, usual City Day for me, don't know about your town). Meanwhile, Lisa is forced to stay at home with the sick Maggie (H&M had planned tgis day, so Lisa didn't want their parents' plans ruined), and Bart goes celebrating with the boys to taste beer for the first time, although he is unsure if it is a good idea…

A Star Is Born, at last ("A Star is Born" pun)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

KRUSTY THE CLOWN'S FORGOTTNEN SHOW GETS VINTAGE IN ALL-NEW "A Star Is Born, at last"

Bart encounters reruns of Krusty's old show (before actual "Krusty the Clown Show"), which immediately looks great now. The boy turns to Krusty with the proposal to return to that style of show.

Comments
Based on my experience. One show, made 10 years ago, which first was iconic on the opinion of people, then seen as lack of originality and general quality, and now I found it funny, with satirical jokes, memes-caused moments and "predictions":aww:Not the best show, but still. I'm almost sure this is probably a common case worldwide.

Everything needs its time

What I really like in this ideas - you can turn into winter Christmas atmosphere even in the hottest point of summer❄️❄️❄️Here is an idea I cane up with in Christmas time last year

Santa Close (the spelling for "Sana Claus") - Christmas special
Story by Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Julia Prescott Teleplay by Al Jean and someone random freelance writer. Let it be Daniel Chun
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 30 style)

BEWARE OF THE STRANGER ON CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW CHRISTMAS-THEMED "Santa Close"

Someone REALLY sneaks in houses at night and gives presents to all the children in town. Adults organize hunt for this "Santa" on Christmas.

Comments
So, rethink the Santa. The stranger fat man in red costume to camouflage😐🎅. And actually he even doesn't exists. Come on! People actually give presents to each other. For the sensitive or little viewers of post say "Santa just has no time for every family"😇 that's how I was explained in the time😅. And when someone REALLY sneaks in the houses the adult can't think it's a Christmas miracle.:lol::uhh:

There were other rejected options for story:
a) anthology how kids and adults remember that young moment, how they were explained Santa Claus doesn't exi… you got the point.😉
b) a miracle trip of one of the kid with Santa around the world on Christmas night. But in this case the story would be too kid-ish and hard to Simpsonized. So I rejected it

And here is season 20!
BABF09_Script.jpg
Very funny story!

Yes! This is going to be my "annual" season, so why not present it in special way.😃 With 2 randomly chosen as "surprise" ideas I'll reveal in last time.
Pathetic, isn't it?:cool:

The Servant of Marge (title pun on Ukrainian predicting political series "Servant of the People")
Written by Elizabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean

MARGE GETS A LITTLE HELPER SLAVE IN ALL-NEW "The Servant of Marge"

In order to get Marge's permission to buy [something], Bart helps her and flatters her ("yes mom", "sure mom", "may I help you?" etc.). Marge understands this and manipulates with it. Meanwhile other kids play absurd charades (with disguises).

Comments
Haw! Marge seems like Lois from FG. A bit expansion. First Bart as always does something Marge got irritated. Then he needs money on something new stuff and Marge's help with it (Homer would just not care:P). He starts being on her side, help her to make Marge indulgent. Marge understands it as Bart's 'deep sorry' for that irritated doing, because "Bart loves her deeply" (I don't doubt it using quotation marks - only to transfer Marge's thought). And in order to give him a lesson she starts to manipulate. Yes, sorta of bad rip-off of Marge's Son Poising:shame:. Based on my real story, if anything.

The subplot is all the crazy😋. Kids wears some clothes to explain that charades term. Also, there would be "big animation fantasy sequences", related with their images.

this is going to be posted on Monday, but I decided the Sunday is better day for this story

In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Mother and the Baby Daughter (reference to "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" application)
Written by Christine Nangle
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THERE IS A NEW FAITH IN FAMILY IN ALL-NEW "In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Mother and the Baby Daughter"

After Reverend Lovejoy publicly cursed at the ceremony (after "stormy evening"🍾) many parishioners left the first Church of Springfield. The Simpsons family converted to Orthodoxy. Lovejoy tries to find "dark holes" in the new faith. Meanwhile Lisa realizes that she does not get joy from Buddhism.
Guest star: someone as Orthodox priest

Comments
I'd want to make the Simpsons converted into Eastern Christianity (Catholicism and Protestantism are Western). With its Orthodox traditions and rites (like obligate crossing arm "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit", or icons on the wall, or visiting the ceremony, or clearly defined words of prayers etc.).
In advance, I'm not Orthodoxy, I am Greek Catholic (it has many similarities with Orthodoxy, as much as differences).

Lisa's story was just later adding. I reminded "she is the Buddhist" and doesn't believe with Lovejoy, anyway.

Hello @Bohdan, it's my opinion about your season 19. Made my comments in blue and bold.

The Global De-Neducation (reference to "prepare for re-Neducation" line from THOHV)
Written by Rob LaZebnik and Dan Greeny
EP: Al Jean (season 25 style)

NED IS FLING ASIDE BECAUSE OF BLOGGER IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "The Global De-Neducation"

During a downpour, Ned takes in house for a night a traveler who turns out to be a blogger (special guest voiced). At dinner, he (or she) is highly complimentary of Ned and his manners. However, the next day, in new video the blogger describes Flanders very badly. As a result, all people (modern people always trust the blogs/vlogs) begin to find faults in Ned, change their minds about him and turn away from him. All except Homer, who had already disliked Flanders and who becomes the only close person… => Sounds a great idea, i just wonder how Homer will be in it. Maybe he will help like in 3.03 left handed episode ? If that, could be very nice.
Made It Ownselves or Not the First Settlers
Written by
Jessica Conrad
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

SUPERINTENDENT CHALMERS AND HIS DAUGHTER ARE FOUND IN FORREST IN ALL-NEW "Not the First Settlers"

Chalmers and his daughter traditionally build a new house in forrest (or near countryside) every Sunday (after church ceremony, so you could see them in church though it us a sin - to work hard on Sunday), like the first settlers (with natural materials only, without any machines). While then in the forest, they are accidentally found by a family. => And what's next ? Do the family adopt them ? Good plot.
Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is (far reference to "Homer I hardly knew me" book from THOHVII)
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Al Jean (season 27 style)

LISA GETS NERVOUS OF NEW PHYCOLOGIST IN ALL-NEW "Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is"

Lisa's old psychologist dies, and the new one is very familiar person, who starts manipulate with her…

Comments
First, yet ANOTHER psychologist story🤣I really don't know, where they come from (I don't visit psychologist at all).
That new familiar psychologist would just have finished courses of psychology and start own business He/she seemingly take a relax atmosphere on the seances. However, with more Lisa's personal life revealed, the more psychologist would feel a power, breaking the main psychology rule of confidentiality and "patient's personal is only during seance and not outside it"🤐. Eventually he/she would start to intimidate Lisa with revealing her secrets…
I left a mystery, who's that could be…😮 => Maggie ? :D

My Smart House ("My Loud house" title pun)
Written by John Frink
EP: Mike Scully

HOMER FEUDS WITH OWN HOUSE IN OCTOBER ON ALL-NEW "My Smart House"

During the renovation, Homer sets up a "smart house" ("protected from machine rising and data collecting"😁). However, payment must be made (what means"cheap" software). When Homer refuses, the house (guest voiced by Matthew Perry) begins to take revenge (orders unnecessary goods, sells itself with documents, turns on terrible music, etc.) => Reminds me some other's series plot, but liked it.
Heavy Springfield Day (title reference to season 6 idea "Happy Nice Day")
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Matt Selman

THE CELEBRATION IS FULL OF ROMANTIC, ILLNESS AND DRINKING IN ALL-NEW "Heavy Springfield Day"

On City Day, Homer and Marge go (walking) on a romantic date around celebrated Springfield with firework ending (concert performances, usual City Day for me, don't know about your town). Meanwhile, Lisa is forced to stay at home with the sick Maggie (H&M had planned tgis day, so Lisa didn't want their parents' plans ruined), and Bart goes celebrating with the boys to taste beer for the first time, although he is unsure if it is a good idea… => Was appealed by both Homer and Marge, and Bart story, less by Lisa (not because of Maggie but because i'm not with stories when a sick character has to be cared.
A Star Is Born, at last ("A Star is Born" pun)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Bob Anderson

KRUSTY THE CLOWN'S FORGOTTNEN SHOW GETS VINTAGE IN ALL-NEW "A Star Is Born, at last"

Bart encounters reruns of Krusty's old show (before actual "Krusty the Clown Show"), which immediately looks great now. The boy turns to Krusty with the proposal to return to that style of show.=> Can totally understand this one, and i think it's one of the best season 19 ideas you had. I had the same one with some singers in my real life, their hits weren't both the best and the most famous.
What I really like in this ideas - you can turn into winter Christmas atmosphere even in the hottest point of summer❄️❄️❄️Here is an idea I cane up with in Christmas time last year

Santa Close (the spelling for "Sana Claus") - Christmas special
Story by Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Julia Prescott Teleplay by Al Jean and someone random freelance writer. Let it be Daniel Chun
Directed by Rob Oliver

BEWARE OF THE STRANGER ON CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW CHRISTMAS-THEMED "Santa Close"

Someone REALLY sneaks in houses at night and gives presents to all the children in town. Adults organize hunt for this "Santa" on Christmas.

Comments
So, rethink the Santa. The stranger fat man in red costume to camouflage😐🎅. And actually he even doesn't exists. Come on! People actually give presents to each other. For the sensitive or little viewers of post say "Santa just has no time for every family"😇 that's how I was explained in the time😅. And when someone REALLY sneaks in the houses the adult can't think it's a Christmas miracle.:lol::uhh: => Very nice.
The Servant of Marge (title pun on Ukrainian predicting political series "Servant of the People")
Written by Elizabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean

MARGE GETS A LITTLE HELPER SLAVE IN ALL-NEW "The Servant of Marge"

In order to get Marge's permission to buy [something], Bart helps her and flatters her ("yes mom", "sure mom", "may I help you?" etc.). Marge understands this and manipulates with it. Meanwhile other kids play absurd charades (with disguises). => Did not like B plot, but A seemed very interesting. How Marge is manipulative ?
this is going to be posted on Monday, but I decided the Sunday is better day for this story

In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Mother and the Baby Daughter (reference to "in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" application)
Written by Christine Nangle

THERE IS A NEW FAITH IN FAMILY IN ALL-NEW "In the Name of the Father, and the Son and the Mother and the Baby Daughter"

After Reverend Lovejoy publicly cursed at the ceremony (after "stormy evening"🍾) many parishioners left the first Church of Springfield. The Simpsons family converted to Orthodoxy. Lovejoy tries to find "dark holes" in the new faith. Meanwhile Lisa realizes that she does not get joy from Buddhism. => Seem very interesting, understand both plots, the fact you decided to post it on sunday and also the difference between eastern of western christians. Beside you, i know also catholics, protestants, sacro saint religion, evangelist, and copte christian. Very interesting.
The only i did not like for this season was the Lost and Found Dad, because Nelson's dad has been too much the one who flies.

Sounds a great idea, i just wonder how Homer will be in it. Maybe he will help like in 3.03 left handed episode ? If that, could be very nice.
Yes!
And what's next ? Do the family adopt them ? Good plot.
Adopt? No😅 That would be Chalmers' traditional thing, so all ok with them. Then I think there would be something character-centric…
I left a mystery, who's that could be…😮 => Maggie ? :D
😂👍
Can totally understand this one, and i think it's one of the best season 19 ideas you had. I had the same one with some singers in my real life, their hits weren't both the best and the most famous.
Thank you
Did not like B plot, but A seemed very interesting. How Marge is manipulative ?
I think how Agnes does with Skinner (however in Marge case she deeply doesn't feel joy of it). As for B-plot it was just a filler

The only i did not like for this season was the Lost and Found Dad, because Nelson's dad has been too much the one who flies.
On the other hand it would be very easy to implement in real show: secondary chatacter expose😋 Personally I liked tge story

Thanks for your honest thoughts

Gravity Rises ("Gravity Falls" title pun)
Written by Rob LaZebnik
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

THE SIMPSONS ARE GOING TO… SPACE IN ALL-NEW "Gravity Rises"

The Simpsons family won the competition as the world's first family space tourists. However, due to the cut of budget, the program immediately closed, and they are simply left to live on the station, in orbit...

Comments
First, the story came after the title pun:D But sounds cool, agree. Sorta modern version of «Deep Space Homer», but with different premise.
Also there can be some similarity with Family Guy 2013 episode «Space Cadet» (I watched it briefly).

Cross Over Law - See below

The Girl, who Gave too Much ("The Man/Boy/Girl/Dad who Grew/Slept/Knew too Much/Little" title pun) - See below

Something like It Ball ("Some like it Hot" movie title pun) - Football-themed episode

I Will Always Love You (the line from the song of the same name) - Valentine's Day special - See below

Who Shot mr. Simpson (and His Family)? ("Who shot mr. Burns?" title reference) - See below

Last edited:
Cross Over Law
Written by
Carolyn Omine, Dan Greaney and Megan Amram
Directed by Chris Clements

MILO MURPHY'S LAW IS CHASING FOR LISA AND MILHOUSE IN ALL-NEW SPECIAL "Cross Over Law"

Lisa and Milhouse (as usual) fail with Murphy's Law. They call Milo Murphy (the famous for his case with the family law) [and his friends] to clarify all (and fix the "heck"). Meanwhile Dakota and Cavendish travel in time, what is noticed by prof. Frink - because of this, his consciousness changes (because all the laws of science are nullified), and Homer and Perry the Platypus must defeat "Dr. Videostolen", who is secretly in love with MML (actually it would be a responder for such kids series) and illegally records videos from it for torrents…
Special guest stars: "Weird Al" Yankovic as Milo Murphy, Sabrina Carpenter as Melissa Chase, Mekai Curtis as Zack Underwood, Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Dakota and Cavendish, Dee Bradley Baker as Diogee and Perry, Mike Rappaport as Mike Wegman "Dr. Videostolen" (just think he's good comedian what this character needs)

Comments
Cross Over Law - not the criminal story, but actually a crossover - with Milo Murphy's Law show (considering there are also characters from P&H it would be a triple crossover).:lol: Actually after I watched it for the first (and only) time years ago (before NHC) I already then thought it would be great to have a crossover with The Simpsons. And nowadays with again the sounding around other Dan Povenmire's new show I recalled about this thought and put this idea as high as possible (if I had remembered earlier I'd mentioned it in midseason post for sure).
Dakota, Cavendish and prof. Frink plot - first the first two ("time travelers") are going in time to the past just because Frink sees them [in THAT moment] and later that causes bad effects (sorta time loop). Second, initially there was Grampa instead of Frink, but thought making fun of Abe is "tired cliché" and thought about someone more original. That's better choice… or not?
The 3rd story - Homer and Perry - that would be a funny duo.😅 That story was, let's said, based on real life (not me)

In general: I do know crossovers seldom work. And there could be the same faith as Meat is Murder - not feel like The Simpsons episode, just bunch of guest stars.😒 Plus add here an always usually bad-done satire on children show. However… however, both shows are ready for self-satire or experiments, great humor, fun and entertaining - that's components for good episode of any show, including The Simpsons.

P.S. I really love(d) Phineas and Ferb, but MML I just watched it once… and OK

The Girl, who Gave too Much ("The Man/Boy/Girl/Dad who Grew/Slept/Knew too Much/Little" title pun)
Written by Loni Steele Sosthand
Directed by Mark Kirkland

MARGE TEACHES MAGGIE TO BE LESS GENEROUS IN ALL-NEW "The Girl, who Gave too Much"

Marge notices that Maggie is very generous with her toys on the playground. She decides to teach her daughter to be more greedy (but moderately). Meanwhile Homer patents his name as a brand, although it is not clear what exactly😄

Comments
Before you'll scroll this thread up because "that's booooring" I tell about the basement for main story (B-story is just a funny adding).
So, it is based on real life case I saw. The little boy gave (shared) his toys with others kids, who naturally, just took it and go far. Eventually the boy left without his toys and was going to cry. Kids are kids. No conjecture☺️I thought if he were more tied up to his property, he wouldn't look miserable

Something like It Ball ("Some like it Hot" movie title pun) - Football-themed episode
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Dabbie Mahan
EP: David Mirkin

THERE IS A WOMEN'S FOOTBALL FEWER IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW SPECIAL "Something like It Ball"
Note: The episode would earn a SuperBowl rating boost

Homer is outraged that in order to promote women's football its games were moved from the "normal" daytime slot to evening prime time… In the same time Lisa is passionate about this football, and is afraid to admit that she is crazy like Homer or other men for "men's football".
Guest stars needed

Comments
The plot is come last autumn. I found that in sports season, the soccer's leagues and other kind of sports became to must have their "women's version" (with the aim of equality). And these games aired in noticeable time.
The title is a pub on "Something like it Hot" movie (the men in women's roles) - similarity with this story. I wanted to name idea Only Girls in Football - the translation for SLIH is "Only Girls in Jazz".

Last edited:
Something like It Ball ("Something like it Hot" movie title pun) - Football-themed episode
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Dabbie Mahan
EP: David Mirkin

THERE IS A WOMEN'S FOOTBALL FEWER IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW SPECIAL "Something like It Ball"
Note: The episode would earn a SuperBowl rating boost

Homer is outraged that in order to promote women's football its games were moved from the "normal" daytime slot to evening prime time… In the same time Lisa is passionate about this football, and is afraid to admit that she is crazy like Homer or other men for "men's football".
Guest stars needed

Comments
The plot is come last autumn. I found that in sports season, the soccer's leagues and other kind of sports became to must have their "women's version" (with the aim of equality). And these games aired in noticeable time.
The title is a pub on "Something like it Hot" movie (the men in women's roles) - similarity with this story. I wanted to name idea Only Girls in Football - the translation for SLIH is "Only Girls in Jazz".
By the way, the movie is actually called Some Like it Hot. Perhaps, you can rename it as "Some Like it Ball".

By the way, the movie is actually called Some Like it Hot. Perhaps, you can rename it as "Some Like it Ball".
I believed "thing" also was in title) Really thanks.👍 Will not rename (for some reason I like this, a bit longer, title), but edit the reffered movie title

I Will Always Love You (the line from the song of the same name) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Ryan Coh and Christine Nangle
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

THIS IS A LOVE STORY FOR ETERNITY IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "I Will Always Love You"

On Valentine's Day, Homer promises that he will always love Marge (although Bart doesn't believe it). Soon, they discover that they don't age biologically, thus they will "always" live…

Comments
Excited format-bend love story👩‍❤️‍👨. To show that due to ethernal (literally) conflicts, the real love (of Homer and Marge) never gone.
The story is sorta retcon of my early "Timeless" idea

I Will Always Love You (the line from the song of the same name) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Ryan Coh and Christine Nangle
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

THIS IS A LOVE STORY FOR ETERNITY IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "I Will Always Love You"

On Valentine's Day, Homer promises that he will always love Marge (although Bart doesn't believe it). Soon, they discover that they don't age biologically, thus they will "always" live…

Comments
Excited format-bend love story👩‍❤️‍👨. To show that due to ethernal (literally) conflicts, the real love (of Homer and Marge) never gone.
The story is sorta retcon of my early "Timeless" idea
This is probably one of the best episode ideas you ever came up, as it is so beautiful. I can imagine how beautiful this episode would be. It would be full of classic charm, inner beauty, magnetism, seductions, kisses, fantasies, beautiful souls, maybe some sex (because I can feel it), lol... This is something important you should keep as your episode idea, and this episode should go well! I admire this episode, for good!

Hello @Bohdan,
Here my reviews of the lattest episodes.

Cross over is original, i don't know very well Murphy Milo.

I eschew football (and don't know if you like it) BUT something like it ball is really nice. It makes me think about Maximum Over Kent and Vovels becomes Consonant episodes. I also find some traces of real life 18.17,28.03 and 28.06 episodes i really liked.

Gravity Rises and I Will always Love You were great, especially the latter, as i rejoice @AubreetheSimpson 's POV.

I also liked the B plot of the Girl who Gave Too Much :)

Hello @Bohdan,
Here my reviews of the lattest episodes.

Cross over is original, i don't know very well Murphy Milo.

I eschew football (and don't know if you like it) BUT something like it ball is really nice. It makes me think about Maximum Over Kent and Vovels becomes Consonant episodes. I also find some traces of real life 18.17,28.03 and 28.06 episodes i really liked.

Gravity Rises and I Will always Love You were great, especially the latter, as i rejoice @AubreetheSimpson 's POV.

I also liked the B plot of the Girl who Gave Too Much :)
Thank you both!
Also welcome @AubreetheSimpson to this thread! :cookie:
Wow! Thank you all for the love and support! I had such a beautiful moment!

Who Shot mr. Simpson (and His Family)? ("Who shot mr. Burns?" title reference)
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

HOMER IS NOT PAID FOR DOING NOTHING IN ALL-NEW "Who Shot mr. Simpson (and His Family)?"

When Burns insults Homer, Homer loses all will to work (or to depict activity😅). With the help of a lawyer (guest star), Homer legally gets the right to do nothing, for which Burns does not pay him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . While the family is penniless, children register the Simpsons on the "electronic mercy" website. (like Patreon, or PayPal but pay just because you're poor)

Comments
The main plot sounds stupid, because but it has strong real-life basement. Last year I wasn't liked by my first boss, and then I felt really depressed and did want nothing, but did do. Well, that's deeper story I'll tell for another time.😌

The "shot" in title is figurative - means undermine financially.

By term "first boss" you can guess how it ended.

Because of very business I post 2-in-one

PJ Bart ("PJ Masks" title pun) - See next page

A Fish Named Patty ("A fish named Selma" episode title pun) - See next page

The Educated Singer ("The Masked Singer" pun) - See next page

Correct Incorrect - See next page

Stranger, Bear Word to the Ta… ("Stranger, Bear Word to the Spartans We…" novel title pun) - See next page

Jinx Club ("Winx Club" animated series title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
Back