The B's episodes ideas

Apologies for Apolo Guys
Written by
Someone random inactive writers. Let it be Joshua Sternin and Jennifer Ventimilia
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman (I wanted to put these 2 in last season finale, but confised Selman for Mike Reiss - d'oh autocorrect🙃)

HOMER TO TEACH HOW TO APOLOGIZE IN ALL-NEW "Apologies for Apolo Guys"

After a public outcry over Homer's disrespect the (other) astronauts he apologies. So good and insincerely (he's believed actually), that then (in some time after incident hot) Homer starts teaching others to apologize insincerely (with song). Meanwhile Krusty is hosting a new crime-drama show about past crimes, but for something Lisa doesn't like this funny-serious clown contrast.

Comments
First, the episode (main story) came after the title:P. However, now I expanded it to very solid story, I think.

The subplot is something similar to One Role Clown idea. It inspired actually on, I guess, wherever you are from, but there are actors who are known for playing characters of some image (villain, psycho, "big boss" etc. Example: Jim Kerry as comedy actor). And then - sharply he/she is in opposite role, or in real life opposite to his usual image. And Lisa something suspects about Krusty

The Healthy Family
Written by
Al Jean
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Al Jean

LET'S GO PHYSICAL WITH THE SIMPSONS IN ALL-NEW "The Healthy Family"

After visiting a massage therapist (or orthopedic?, guest voiced anyway) who gives healthy lifestyle advices (ideal), Bart convinces the whole family to do the same.

Comments
For Bart this is requirement. While the rest of family does it to motivate nore and some way support the boy. However, not fact, they really like it.

Don't remember how exactly, but based on real life experience)

Until recent, it was Homer-centric story, but… Homer is already in many other plots

Treehouse of Horror [season 25] - Halloween special
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IS ALL-NEW "Treehouse of Horror"

My Dear Name (a take from the song "Name 505" of the former Ukrainian duo "Time and Glass")

Homer and Marge discover that when one of them call the other's name, that the other will meet the misfortune…

Comments: As funny, as romantic, as silly, as spooky - imagine you can't name our close person by name, or apply to him/her

Revenge of a Lackey on Fire ("Portrait of a Lackey on Fire" title pun)

Smithers finally can't stand and, with Bart's help, plans to subtly (and psychologically) take revenge on Burns…

According to the Genre

Comic Book Guy and Homer (and 8 others) are invited to an old house, where the former criticizes the predictability of events, while all but Homer being killed in order

Comments: Another spoof on "And then they were fewer". I remember I have already "And There Were Not More" This time with a piece of comedy. Sarcastic CBG, who along with Homer are the last to be murdered

Lenny for a Day
Written by
Jeff Westbrook, Carolyn Omine and Some random inactive writers. Let it be Tom Gammill and Max Pross
Directed by David Silverman and Matthew Faughnan

SPEND A DAY WITH LENNY IN ALL-NEW MILESTON 550TH IDEA* "Lenny for a Day"

*in "broadcast order

Crazy Cat Lady for a Day
Written by
Jeff Westbrook, Carolyn Omine and Some random inactive writers. Let it be Tom Gammill and Max Pross

SOMETHING GIBBERISH WHOLE DAY IN ALL-NEW "Crazy Cat Lady for a Day"

Citizen for a Day
Written by

THE WHOLE DAY WITH BACKGROUND CHARACTER IN ALL-NEW "Citizen for a Day"

These are 3 episodes around the everyday life of secondary characters: Lenny, Crazy Cat Lady for a Day and the average unseen and nonshown (that would be "from the first person" story) of background citizen of Springfield. Want to stop more on the latter idea.

Whole episode is from the eyes of random man/woman background, who wouldn't say anything as IT'S US to take part in action. While this one person isn't something specific, but he\she is on adventures, caused by main Simpsons characters.

If going too far this "miscellany" would air as 3-back-to-back episodes in one night for whole hour + minutes

Let's Go Fly a Car ("Let's go fly a Kite" reference)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean (season 18 style)

HOMER'S DRIVING EXPERIENCE TURN HIM INTO CAR RACER IN ALL-NEW "Let's Go Fly a Car"

With extensive driving experience, Homer becomes a professional NASKAR racer.

With extensive driving experience, Homer becomes a professional NASKAR racer. While Homer is out of home most of time, Marge goes through Homer's old things for charity, but remembers that each item holds a fond memory.
Guest star: some actor/actress as representative of the charity organization, who waits when Marge at last gives him/her anything

Comments
Can't believe there still was no race plot (the closest was the act 1 of "Alone-again, Nature-diddly").
The sub-plot was likely inspired by giving to charity/needed people (migrants from the WAR against Ukraine). When our family searched for things (clothes in most part), we found some stuff we just sorry to give… just can't🥰

Do You Really Like Christmas? - Christmas special - See below

Relative Relatives - See below

The Kids Are All Wrong ("The Kids Are Alright" title pun) - See below

Love Is When You Live with That, Who Has Always Loved You, but You Have Never Done - Valentine's Day (now THIS is the longest title of idea - 82 characters, beaten "Today we Are gonna.." idea of season 17) - See below

The Wet Days of Future Passed ("The Days of Future Passed" title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Write in private.

Actually EVERYBODY can write in private, if wants to discuss whatever

Do You Really Like Christmas? - Christmas special
Written by Someone random freelance writer. Let it be… Jack Barth
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: David Mirkin

LISA TO RETHINK THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW CHRISTMAS-THEMED "Do You Really Like Christmas?"

The former birthday non-fan Warren Scott ("Just Another Day in Year" idea, guest voiced by Rodger Bumpass again) says that Christmas has simply lost its meaning and [in the song… again] explaina, why he doesn't like it (all about marketing, disappointment after the holiday season there is something real, called "post holiday depression", expecting something special, but nothing really). Lisa takes these words and changes her view on Christmas…

2 per one post

HABF14_Script.jpg
I will obligately tag you, @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever . Helen here is in minority though, and mostly it's a Tim story.

NABF20_Script.jpg
Funny story. For some reason my mobile edotor doesn't allow to change font color, so I just changed style for one cover🤷hope you're able to read

TBIP20 for the season finale is one of "Surprise" titles.

Relative Relatives
Written by
Joel Cohen
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean (season 15 style)

FLANDERS GETS NEW RELATIVE IN ALL-NEW "Relative Relatives"

Building a family tree with relatives up to the sixth generation, Ned Landers discovers that he is a 5th generation relative of… Comic Book Guy. Meanwhile it also turns out, that Homer is a 5th generation relative of… Krusty.

Comments
Why 6th? Well, juridically relative (not confused with direct ancestor) is a person with family connections up to 6th generation (sure, historically, we're ALL far far far "relatives"😅).
So, discovering this connection with Jeff, Ned wants to know more/"befriend"/find something common with his new legal relative. I discovered these 2 after the only conversation in "Homer and Ned's Holly Mary Pass" (with revealing of CBG's name) never contact in further (correct me, if I'm wrong).

As for subplot, that would be a funny response/explanation on "Krusty is Homer" thing😂

@Bohdan,
Hello,
This one and the Healthy Family are the best , according to me ! (for this season, i also write to you in private about your futures plot ideas). :)

@Marioburgercream I exposed you! You track, when I'm online and immediately write to me!😦 Yes - YES! 😂

Thanks for kind words about ideas (write also, if you really feel, ideas are bad or flat or awful)

@Bohdan, Not, not necessarily track you, but when you post, i try to answer quickly (for your ideas, of course) :)
Regarding the rest of the season , i was not thrilled about your Horror Show, the first story about jinx made me feel bad. The Nascar One had good premice, but i prefered the other two.
The Lenny one was interesting, i wish they made an episode about him (other than 31.10 Wrong Christmas episode) and the Christmas was ... sad.

Very thanks for honest critica. Being honest, I felt myself THOH stories could be better (and they will be in the future…)

The Kids Are All Wrong ("The Kids Are Alright" title pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Debbie Mahan
EP: Mike Scully

DISOBEDIENCE OF KIDS' OPINION TURNS TO BIG CONSEQUENCES IN ALL-NEW "The Kids Are All Wrong"

Because the adults had rejected a simple decision of problem from the kid (Lisa?), then to appropriated it taking all the glory for themselves, the kids decide to make a separate republic/separate within the city.

Comments
It is mix of "Wild Barts Can't Be Broken", "A Tale of 2 Springfields" and a bit of "Das Bus".
As said, the kid always says true and this simple true is often better than "long adults discussion"🙂

Love Is When You Live with That, Who Has Always Loved You, but You Have Never Done - Valentine's Day
Written by Someone random inactive writers. Let it be Billy Kimball and Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Rob Oliver

MARGE FINDS MOE FROM THE OTHER SIDE ON FEBRUARY IN ALL-NEW "Love Is When You Live with That, Who Has Always Loved You, but You Have Never Done"

Moe quarrels with Maya (there aren't any completely quite relationships - according to the genre they would reunite in the end:boring:). He worries that he will not be able to be a good husband and father in the future. Moe persuades Homer and Marge to live with Midge and the children (while Homer… is somewhere, maybe "lives" with Maya - forgot 🤷). Marge realizes that Moe is actually better than Homer…

Comments
That should be very emotional - in the all ways. Moe would try to be real family guy, and Marge, as it wouldn't be controversial, liked it. I remember I had done something similar a while ago - "I Don't Love You" idea. Not that I'm provide the MoeMar couple😄, but just was interested, what if Moe implemented his old love wish.

EDIT - F*ck. That should be draft for tomorrow:banghead: Sorry for such ending of "very emotional - in the all ways" idea

The Wet Days of Future Passed ("The Days of Future Passed" title pun)
Written by Cesar Mezariegos

THE SIMPSONS FUTURE ISN'T BRIGHT IN ALL-NEW "The Wet Days of Future Passed"

Thinking what if his children will behave to Homer the way he behaves to Abe, a flash forward is shown… 30 years later Bart will surrender Homer to Ned's retirement house (the most free retirement house, but you can't go outside of its territory) because of the "unpleasant smell". However, Bart quarrels with his wife (guest voiced) because of Homer and visits to him (either the wife visits her father-in-low, while Bart bans, or vice versa). Meanwhile, Lisa, the biggest villain in the family (unexpected?😈), injects Marge to turn her into a "vegetable" and own the house. Marge decides to escape with the help of her friends (yes, she'd hardly able to move, but she still uses a mobile phone).

Comments
Why Maggie doesn't talk this time gag? Because she still a baby😂
Lisa (angry): Oh, you won a Nobel Prize and a syndrome is named after you [of being always a baby]! Something?!
But in this "timeline" everybody would see her real acts

Next ideas

Olde' Time (title pun of novel series "Golden Time", though I had believed there is a song of that name) - See below

Men Are Men, Women Are Women (reference to phrase "boys are boys") - See below

The Song of War - See below

Creepypasta of Horror - See below

Yokel over Wonder ("Wander over Yonder" series title pun) - See below

The Lovejoy of Sex ("The Joy of Sex" title pun) - See below

The Princess and (Not) the Pauper ("The Prince and the Pauper" title pun) - See next page

Mrs. Simpson Goes to Washington ("Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" and other Simpsons eps titles pun) - Mother's Day - See next page

Last edited:
Olde' Time (title pun of novel series "Golden Time", though I had believed there is a song of that name)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Mike Scully

ABE FORGOT TO SET THE CLOCK IN ALL-NEW "Olde' Time"
(spelling like "Olden Time". With"-e" in the end it is real "olde" style)

Abe feels a sense of relief when he didn't set his clocks to daylight saving time (he feels a "relief" after realizing, his day is going some way different, an hour back). However, this joy isn't liked by others

Comments
First, it assumes that Abe again has old push-button mobile phone, where there isn't an automatic switching to/from daylight saving time.

The story, correctly debates on whether or not to switch to/from daylight saving time, which impact it would have on economics, healthcare, environment etc., are much years. I personally for reject of switching and left in standard ("winter") time.

Why this joy isn't liked by others? Physically, there is some period of several days-weeks, when your body gets used to new regime. While Grampa forgot/didn't follow he feels good in "winter time", and just ignored that acclimatization.

FYI, I came to this idea last year in March, during setting the clock. Yeah… so long ago

Men Are Men, Women Are Women (reference to phrase "boys are boys")
Written by Deb Lacusta and Dan Castellanetta
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Matt Selman

WHO'S THE BETTER HOMER'S DOCTOR IN ALL-NEW "Men Are Men, Women Are Women"?

Homer is treated alternately by 2 doctors, male and female, with different approaches. However, Homer can't decide who is better for him (meeting for the first time, the doctors collide in a fight). Meanwhile Lisa has an attack of hiccups at inopportune moments (can be true story😜)

Comments
First Homer visit new clinic, when the… let be female doctor treated him. Then walking in clinic hall, Homer is mistakenly taken as patient of other, male doctor, who, oddly enough, has better techniques. And again by cycle, until FIGHT😄

It wouldn't be usual "battle of sex" theme (but not with that). I meant different doctors/cookers/any other professionals have different ways to work.

The background is: last year I visited dentist (after long hiatus). And then male dentist said that my previous doctor, female dentist, had done something wrong. The example is just a fact case, not sexism.
By the way, this "I visited dentist" long and expensive experience inspired me on some other ideas too, so stay tuned…

The Song of War
Written by
Al Jean and Joel Cohen
Directed by Jennifer Moeller

HOMER AND KIDS TO WRITE A NEW SONG ABOUT WW2 IN ALL-NEW "The Song of War"

Homer and children participate in a competition to write a new war song for a film about World War II (motivating, with swearwords towards the opponent and cheerful motives). Grampa and Marge want to prevent this, because Abe remembers the war differently (sad, in negative, but he still nostalgic for it)

Comments
Nearly with the start of WAR against Ukraine, local musicians started to… create. The created new songs about different kind of feelings and with different aim. In fact, there appeared very big amount of new songs in 2022. Including modern motivating songs, with swear or rude words towards the opponent and cheerful motives to our warriors✌️. That's still cool
Why Grampa and Marge wouldn't like it? As the opposite that "there is was negative, sadness outside, but you still dancing and make fun of it". This is about traumas yet.

Creepypasta of Horror
Strory by
FANS Teleplay by John Frink
Directed by David Silverman

WATCH THE FIRST-EVER ALL-NEW CREEPYPASTA EPISODE "Creepypasta of Horror"

3 Simpsons stories, suggested by fans (there would be some contest or what) in the creepypasta style - horror + absurd. The "Teleplay" writer (in this case, it's John Frink) to write a script over suggested stories.
Also, segments would be animated in different "like fan made creepy-looked" style of animation.

Yokel over Wonder ("Wander over Yonder" series title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Stephanie Gillis
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean (season 19 style)

CLETUS GETS A JOB IN ALL-NEW "Yokel over Wonder"

Cletus becomes a professional handyman and a listener to all the gossips in town…

Comments
Some mix of "Please, Homer Don't Hammer on" and "Homer Scissorshands", but in this case Cletus would enjoy of listen to the gossips

The Lovejoy of Sex ("The Joy of Sex" title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be John Swartzwelder
EP: David Mirkin

RELIGION BECOMES MORE UNTIED IN ALL-NEW "The Lovejoy of Sex"

When the Church excludes sex and public displays of love from the list of sins, Tim is also happy, but realizes that Springfield parishioners are going too far away from the church. Using his own example, he launches a challenge (an only modern way to reach out) of full refusing intimacy (not sure, whether Helen is happy 🙂)

Comments
The premise is true. I remember a while ago Catholic Church removed SEX from the list of sins, as "it's naturally, when people live each other" (that same church did thevsame for LGBTQ+, but this is another story).

I promised - to tag @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever - so, even Helen is mentioned superficially, how is the story itself?

@Bohdan,
Hello :)

So, is my opinion for your episodes (i also hope @SimpsonsWillGoOnForever will respond too ^^)

Olde Time is nice, especially because old people , nowadays, regarding or not the clock itself, have their own rythmes. It would be interesting to see it for real :)

Men are Men, Women are Women, is interesting and remind me an other idea you had regarding the jow a woman can make. I personnally appreciated the story itself, because of differents masculine and feminine approaches (not in terms of physical medicine, but more in terms of psychology or psychiatry).

The Song of War is a very good idea and it's touching to see Homer bonding with his kids for it (in fact, whatever the theme is, i'm ever touched to see a parent bonding with his kids, i think it's crucial).

Creepypasta of Horror : Very VERY interesting (maybe you should have expand more the creepy stories, but i love it).

Yokel Over Wonder : Ha! It's the job Cletus find, that's ok, could be a great Cletus one ! (maybe even better than the real plots about him, save 18.17 Ronaldo episode in which he has an interesting role).

Lovejoy of Sex : So, it's basically a small reharsh of 18.18 Sex Mattress Episode, interesting, we now are reduced to 6 sins instead of 7, for a story. Interesting, but did not understood the challenge (also, would be curious to know if the sins are 7 also in others christianisms branchs).

:)

Back