2022 Simpsons Wall Calendar

D DEBBS

Hazbin Hotel's Housekeeper!
Got it from Amazon weeks ago...while looking at the celebs whose birthdays are honored, I found out to my horror that my former community college art teacher, Everett Peck (he of Duckman fame) is in October 6..or is it 9th???

He did NOT like me and I did NOT like him....let's just say he doesn't like smart girls but likes big breasted braless bimbos like the classmate he was hitting on (teachers dating students...wrong, wrong, wrong!!!) She later became his wife.

ONLY satisfaction I have is that Ever-Wreck did NOT age well: he looks like a weathered up mob member from a martin Scoresese film!

Got it from Amazon weeks ago...while looking at the celebs whose birthdays are honored, I found out to my horror that my former community college art teacher, Everett Peck (he of Duckman fame) is in October 6..or is it 9th???

Which one did you get? Is it the one where the weeks are Monday through Sunday?

I will be getting the Simpsons 2022 Wall Calendar for Christmas this year, obviously 2022 is for the new year. Actually, you know what? I'll have to ask Santa for the Simpsons 2022 Wall Calendar for Christmas somewhere this upcoming December

Reprints from Simpsons comics covers again- I'll pass.
I miss the original artwork.
I could have sworn I posted the comics whose covers were used somewhere, like I did in the past, but the search comes up empty:

January - Bart Simpson 9
February - Simpsons Comics 168
March - Simpsons Comics 149
April - Bart Simpson 4
May - Bart Simpson 61
June - Summer Shindig 3
July - Summer Shindig 4
August - Summer Shindig 5
September - Simpsons Comics 179
October - Simpsons Illustrated 4
November - Simpsons Classics 26
December - Winter Wingding 9

If you're interested in the Futurama calendar, that's all comic book covers as well

Back