Search results

1. S

1st Draft of the Advanced Learning Lisa Script

For the life of me I remember there being something funny in that last part, my pitch too, I believe... :( Just read it, top stuff guys! Thought of a joke... Marge: But you could stimulate your own learning. Sometimes self stimulation is the best stimulation. Angle on Bart who sniggers...
  2. S

Advanced Learning Lisa - The NHC Script

I really would have loved to have been much more involved in this bad boy, and as I don't think I ever gave an explanation for my sudden absence... I got a new job and had to move and my internet connection was offline for about a month and a half. In short, I lost momentum, it'll be interesting...
  3. S

Simpsons Movie DVD News

Got my copy today at JB Hi-Fi, a day earlier than expected too! :-O The menu is great, elegant and free of annoyingly long animation sequences. The main commentary was entertaining and informative as expected, they actually physically stop the film more than once to elaborate on worthwhile...
  4. S

The Various Musings of OrdealByFire (as posted by snosdwiS)

Seinfeld is the greatest live-action sitcom there is, but it's still not as good as The Simpsons.
  5. S

I can't see it taking up 4 minutes, I'd say 2 minutes.
  6. S

Sorry I haven't been coming to the sessions lately, I've been a bit busy, and this week I thought we had changed the times. As far as suggestions go, I had the idea that Lisa would ask Columbus where he is going and Columbus won't know.
  7. S

I'm not a huge fan of swearing myself, but it's certainly not the end of the world. And let's face it, Richard Pryor wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for his potty mouth. :silly:
  8. S

Looks good to me. My only criticism is that Gerston doesn't sound smart enough.
  9. S

We've been wanting to change his name for ages. Mr Voltaire sounds pretty cool to me.
  10. S

I had to get up at 7:00 AM for about five weeks, and you don't hear me complaining... until now. 8:00 PM works for me, btw.
  11. S

Instead of the Chuck Yeager line how about... MARGE: Look at Tom Hanks, he got his start on a sitcom about single men dressing in womens clothing, now he's an Oscar winner starring in such hits as Big and You've Got Mail.
  12. S

Good point. Leave it as is.
  13. S

It's quite a funny punchline, I was just unsure of its logic.
  14. S

I think the Kojak reference may be better off at the end... HOMER: You're right, Marge. I shouldn't let my mental shortcomings stop me. I'm gonna solve some mysteries. (PUTTING A LOLLIPOP IN HIS MOUTH) Who loves ya, baby! I think we could also change the remote joke. What do you think? And...
  15. S

I'd probably edit out bastard in favour of punk. And instead of pulling out a monacle I'd have him pull out a lollipop ala Kojak. Fantastic scene, btw. I'm still very interested in a Sorkin walk and talk homage. And I love to have my knock-off board game ''brought to you by twentieth century...
  16. S

I was just watching Without A Trace, episode 19, ''Victory For Humanity;'' it almost exactly mirrors our basic plot... teacher of an advanced learning class goes missing. One wonders if MattG is a fan of the show.
  17. S

I'd also like to show how Gerston has alienated himself from his peers because of his arrogance.
  18. S

So, are we going to meet again this weekend?
  19. S

Maybe AdamR could appear as himself, a Nazi dictator. :D
  20. S

We're going to have a hell of a time deviding the credit. :D
Back