Search results

1. rocio

Chunkylover53@aol.com

Someone at The Bridge started a thread about how they emailed that email as per Sunday's ep. This is the reply they received: Dear Internet Nerd, Thank you for watching high-quality scripted television. -- Homer Simpson, local man And this is that email address's profile: Name: Homer...
  2. rocio

Favourite Otto Moments

The Anti-Weekend At Burnsie's thread made me want to do this one. Same as the Lenny and Carl one. Mine would be from the aforementioned ep: "They call them fingers, but I never see then fing. Whoa, there they go." AND Homer: "And Otto spelled backwards is OTTO!!" Otto: "Whoa!! Now I'm...
  3. rocio

Favourite "Lenny and Carl" Moments

So? What is it? Mine: Lenny: "This will further our research!" (holds microscope out) Carl: "Yes... our research." (play swordfight with microscopes) Also: Carl: "Sending some outgoing mail?" Lenny: "You bet!" Carl: "I might send some out tomorrow!" Lenny: "I hear that!" (*high five*)...
  4. rocio

fat tony

Somebody help me out: What's Fat Tony's middle name?
  5. rocio

I'll Mace You Good Boy!!!

I think that's the line that Homer says to Bart... in the episode that I am in search of. Homer chases Bart around with a mace and chain... and that's all I get... someone mentioned to me that it might be the episode where they get chained together... Does anyone know which episode I am...
Back