Search results

1. N

transformers/Fat Tony needed

Hi. I have some Simpson figures for trade for some transformers and/or Fat Tony. Fat Tony can be loose with his accessories and the transformers can be loose. The Simpsons I have for trade are: Bart series 1 loose with accessories Homer series 1 no accessories Wendell no accessories...
  2. N

for sale bart series 1

Hi everyone. for sale is a bart WOS series 1. is complete but may not work because my son had taken Bart into the bathtub. Great for someone who wants to display figures. I also have things that Dolph came with. My email address is Nweed97@hotmail.com thanks
  3. N

lots to trade or sell

Hi. I have a lot of simpson items for sell or trade: 2002 US BK Otto (2) 2002 US BK Homer 2002 US BK Frink (no screen) 2002 US BK Ned 2001 US BK Mr. Burns (no stand) Cooder (doesn't work, has been in water) Sinclair (doesn't work, has been in water) Flander's glasses Resort Smither's...
  4. N

new UK figures

Hi all. Does anyone have the new Principal Skinner, Reverend Lovejoy, or Sideshow Bob UK packaged figures? I have a few Simpson things to trade or I'm sure I can find some other figures for you. thanks in advance. My email address is Nweed97@hotmail.com :halo:
  5. N

Ned's glasses

I found a pair of Ned's glasses. Does anyone need them for their Ned figure? My email address is Nweed97@hotmail.com. I only have the glasses, not the Ned figure. :halo:
  6. N

cleaning out my house

Hi all. I am cleaning out my house and getting rid of extra simpson stuff. I have: a telephone that comes with Moe (I don't have the Moe figure) 2 Ottos from the 2002 BK spooky lightups Homer from the 2002 BK spooky lightups Professor Frink from the 2002 BK spooky lightups Mr Burns from 2001...
  7. N

main street on sale again

Just ordered my main street on amazon.com. Don't know how long they will last.
  8. N

bk figures

Hi. I am in need of a few 2002 BK figures. The ones I need are: Lisa Dr. Hibbert Willie Can anyone help me out? I have a few Simpson figures to trade. My email address is nweed97@hotmail.com thanks in advance. :waves:
  9. N

simpsons for trade

Hi. Here are some simpsons for trade or sell: series 1 Homer (opened witrh all accessories) Sunday Best Bart (opened with all accessories) Pin Pal Homer (opened with all accessories) Uter (on card but with upc symbol missing) Superintendent Chalmers (on card but with upc symbol missing) I...
  10. N

mumu homer

hi. Does anyone have a United Kingdom Burger King MuMu Homer to sell or trade? I can get series 8 figures or can send a money order. Thanks for helping a fellow simpson fan out. :)
  11. N

hula Homer

Hi everyone. I found a Hula Homer today in Peoria, IL. It's like a hula girl statue that goes on the dash of a car. He says a few sayings and sings "Tiny bubbles". He has a button on his foot that you push for him to talk or sing. I can get a photo in a few days if anyone would like to see...
  12. N

a few more items for trade/sell

Hi all. I have a few opened items for trade or sell. They are: Pin Pal Homer Sunday Best Bart Homer (series 1) Bart (series 1) email me or reply to my post. If you would like to trade I am looking for any brand new figures that are out or older stuff from before the WOS came out. Thanks...
  13. N

simpsons for trade or sell

Hi. My name is Nicole and I am a new member. I just found this site today and want to help fellow simpson fans out. I have a few items that are opened and are in ok shape but if someone would like to buy or trade for them, I would be happy to help them out. Here's what I have: Playsets...
Back