Search results

1. N

Anyone need BeSharp Homer or apu?

How much for an Apu?
  2. N

BK doing TOH Kidmeal toys this year?

I hope they do and I also hope they don't. I love the little toys but I am running out of room to display everything. I guess I'll just have to buy another house or add on a room for just Simpson stuff.
  3. N

Greedy little TRU Monkey

Good for you Nakajima!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad someone got the playset for a good price. I, on the other hand, also bought the Military Playset at TRU but it was marked correctly at $29.99. Greedy TRU millionars!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. N

Radioactive Man costume

Is there any way to see this costume? Is it for adults or little kids?
  5. N

transformers/Fat Tony needed

Does anyone have a soundwave with Buzzsaw or Megatron transformer to sell or trade?
  6. N

Be Sharp Skinner

I thought so but I thought I should make sure. Thanks
  7. N

Good/Bad Trader List

positive for number 1. thanks
  8. N

Be Sharp Skinner

do you have to send the normal upcs too for this offer?
  9. N

Advertisements

I wish I could see one of those commercials.
  10. N

number one--I'll email you. thanks
  11. N

Any that came out in the 80s.
  12. N

Hi. I have some Simpson figures for trade for some transformers and/or Fat Tony. Fat Tony can be loose with his accessories and the transformers can be loose. The Simpsons I have for trade are: Bart series 1 loose with accessories Homer series 1 no accessories Wendell no accessories...
  13. N

Series 12 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got all the figures plus doubles of four of them at Target. I couldn't find the repaints though. I don't want the repaints anyway though so that was ok that I didn't find them. Everyone is right--Database is so small. I wonder why that is.
  14. N

Be-Sharp Order Forms Needed.

I found an extra Homer form and have 3 Skinner forms for you. I still have your address and will send them out to you this weekend.
  15. N

Simpsons car matts at Target!

they have a sunshade for the front of your car window. it is $7.99 and at target.
  16. N

for sale bart series 1

Hi everyone. for sale is a bart WOS series 1. is complete but may not work because my son had taken Bart into the bathtub. Great for someone who wants to display figures. I also have things that Dolph came with. My email address is Nweed97@hotmail.com thanks
  17. N

Garage Sales

I haven't found any WOS at garage sales but have found many older simpson things. One time I found 4 of the 5 small burger king camping figures from 1990( is that the right year?) another time I found a Lisa doll with a heart shaped coat. Many yard sales have older simpson toys, i think.
  18. N

Who collects every figure and who just gets the figures they want?

I have all the figures and playsets. I can't help myself. I know it is a waste of money to get the variants but I am a completest.
  19. N

Official Calendar Error Thread

I thought that maybe I was losing my mind when I read that on the calender. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that noticed that.
  20. N

Mark Hoppus

Thats pretty cool.
Back