Search results

1. lombardiparty

Favorite candy?

Reese's by far for me
  2. lombardiparty

Digman! General Discussion

Is anyone going to give this a shot? Premieres March 22 on Comedy Central. Andy Samberg is the voice lead...
  3. lombardiparty

Little Demon

Who has watched this? I enjoyed the first season!
  4. lombardiparty

Watching/Reviewing Every Simpsons Episode for the FIRST Time

Hey all! I have never watched an episode of the Simpson's before; in a previous post I mentioned that I am on this forum site due to the relatively active Family Guy discussion in the 'Animated Discussion' forum! The only Simpson's I have been exposed to is the Family Guy/Simpsons cross-over...
  5. lombardiparty

Is The Great North Worth Watching?

Never seen an episode, so would love all opinions if it's worth a watch!
  6. lombardiparty

Watching/Reviewing Every Simpsons Episode for the FIRST Time

THREAD MOVED: https://nohomers.net/forums/index.php?threads/watching-reviewing-every-simpsons-episode-for-the-first-time.56935/ Hey all! I have never watched an episode of the Simpson's before; in a previous post I mentioned that I am on this forum site due to the relatively active Family Guy...
  7. lombardiparty

Family Guy Funny Clips/Scenes/Moments

Post your favorite clips that warm your heart, always make you laugh, or just generally enjoy!
  8. lombardiparty

What is your favorite Family Guy episode of ALL TIME and why?

What's your favorite Family Guy episode of all time? This was hard for me, but if I had to pick one I would probably have to say "Back to the Pilot" It's my favorite because I love the whole premise and especially the art style differences and how they poked fun at old animation issues and...
  9. lombardiparty

I have never watched an episode of The Simpsons

Hello, NHC! Don't throw tomatoes at me or anything but yes, I have never watched an episode of The Simpsons. You might be asking, what the heck am I doing on this forum site? Well... I am an avid Family Guy watcher, it's my favorite show ever. Season 21 is airing right now, and I have been...
Back