Search results

1. Jackomon

Favourite Bart & Lisa moment?

Out of curiosity, what is your favourite sibling moment form Bart & Lisa? Personally for me, its from Bart vs. Thanksgiving, namely Bart & Lisa's interaction on the roof towards the end of the episode. It just shows that Bart, despite his personality, truly cares for his sister and is...
  2. Jackomon

Favourite Shonen Anime/Manga?

Personally, I haven't fully watched all of them, but I would say my favourite would be a tie between Pre-Timeskip Naruto, My Hero Academia, Season 1 of Demon Slayer & FMAB (at least, what I watched of it so far).
  3. Jackomon

Initial plans for my own Simpsons Universe

While I have shared ideas for my previous ideas for my own Simpsons Universe ideas, I am always rethinking them. So I thought I would share my early, initial ideas for my early Simpsons universe. I am mainly going into character backstories, and what I do plan to do for my own universe in terms...
  4. Jackomon

Which Adult Animated Series do you enjoy in terms of the Classic Seasons?

Personally, I'd say classic Simpsons, that been based on its the main one I love a lot
  5. Jackomon

Animation changes within South Park?

I am curious when the animation changes exactly in South Park, as I know there are changes, but I don't know when they occur, and I just want to be aware of when those changes happen
  6. Jackomon

Thoughts on Anime?

Personally, I feel really conflicted on anime as of recently. I watched anime during my teen years, and I enjoyed it, and it was mostly Naruto & other random anime such as Fairy Tail, Bleach & more. However, as time has gone on, I have felt conflicted as I've seen a lot of hate towards anime...
  7. Jackomon

Which Season 9-Season 20 THOH Segment would work better as a full episode?

Personally, the choices below are some of my picks. I would also include The Island of Dr. Hibbert as a potential episode on itself. Of course, the same question also applies to fanfics too, what fanfic out of these would you read?
  8. Jackomon

What character would you want to pass away next?

Apologies for the dark thread, but I am curious, if the Simpsons crew were to kill of a character, who would you want it to be? Personally, I would like to see both Agnes Skinner & Mike Wegman killed off in the show, ESPICIALLY Mike Wegman
  9. Jackomon

What Fanfics have you guys read?

Note: Was creating this thread and accidentelly closed the tab, so what I had was deleted, so F*CK me for that. So, out of curiosity, what fics have you guys read? And what ones would you suggest? Anyway, I have read a lot of fanfics, and when it comes to ongoing ones, there are two that I...
  10. Jackomon

What is your favorite character-focused episodes?

Curious what people's favorite character-focused episodes are in general. It isn't one specific episode, but the character focused episodes in general
  11. Jackomon

What is everyone's opinion on Principal Seymour Skinner?

Personally, I love him up to Season 14, but I do think the writers ruined him from Season 15 onwards (specifically,, when him & Edna broke up on their wedding day). I feel like he has never bounced back, and while there are moments I have liked from him, I still think the writers did him dirty...
  12. Jackomon

What is everyone's opinion on Chief Clancy Wiggum?

Personally, I love him, he's always consistently funny whenever he appears
  13. Jackomon

The cutest animal

For me, I'd say cats, kittens, puppies, hedgehogs, hamsters, rabbits & scorpions
  14. Jackomon

People Watching, yes or no?

Personally, I like it but I always feel incredibly rude for doing it. Its interesting to wonder what a stranger's life is like. Its like noticing recurring or interesting background characters in media like Simpsons, MLP, Naruto, Star Wars & more.
  15. Jackomon

Opinions about on the Eurovision?

First mobile post, which is weird, I generally hate posting stuff on mobile.
  16. Jackomon

If you were to make a Simpsons Game?

Something that I often ponder is what I would do in a Simpsons game, what would be my ideal Simpsons game, as for me, other than it having an open world, I'm not sure what else I would have. I am curious what you guys would think thou, what would ye have in a Simpsons game? I will ask a few...
  17. Jackomon

What are your favorite Nintendo Franchises?

Personally, my #1 favorite is Pokémon, but after that, I'd say Xenoblade is my #2 favorite, with Zelda, Kirby & Splatoon been other favorite franchises of mine,
  18. Jackomon

Adult Animated Series Ranked? Anime doesn't count

Inspired by this thread, I am curious how people would rank the adult animated series they have seen, or remembering seeing. I am leaving this open to any adult animated series outside of anime. When it comes to long running series like Simpsons, South Park, American Dad & Family Guy, you can...
  19. Jackomon

Does anyone remember watching Arthur?

Curious if anyone remembers watching Arthur or not, and what their opinion on it is. Been watching PeanutButterGamer's videos on the franchise (namely the gaming & merch side of things), and it does have me curious. Personally, its a series I am quite aware of and have vague memories of...
  20. Jackomon

Opinion on Alex Whitney?

Curious what the general conseneous is
Back