Search results

1. Jackomon

School Trauma?

I do have a follow up question to this, but, is it okay to have school trauma? When I try to tell my Mam, she says its in the past and I should forget about it, but, its hard to, its not that easy to forget negative stuff in the past, especially when it has to do with school.
  2. Jackomon

Favourite Line Deliveries?

There are so many to choose from, its hard to choose
  3. Jackomon

Meta Analysis and Narrative Infrastructure Thread

WTF are you even on about?
  4. Jackomon

Rugrats revival (Paramount+, then Nickelodeon)

Depends on where you are, both it and Big Nate are still available for me, so people saying its been Written off are overreacting
  5. Jackomon

School Trauma?

Does anyone have school trauma , cause I feel like I'm the only one hat does. Everyone's life always seems to be way better than my, so I ask, is my life important? If I were just to kill myself, would anyone care? Honestly, I don't think people would of cared
  6. Jackomon

I NEED POSITIVITY

Fair point, and, the thing is, I want to get more drunker, but I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TUNOPEN A BOTTLE OF WINE, anyone have any solutions?
  7. Jackomon

What is the general consensus on piracy is?

What do you mean by that? Like, I just know I'm gonna be arrested and excuted to death for doing that
  8. Jackomon

Other rhead? Honestly, you saying Bloody hell no just makes me think I shoudl'nt watdh stuff through other means. I'm honestly not sure what to think, like, should I just ill myself, is just disatance myself fromm thinking these thoughts>
  9. Jackomon

An questionable life?

Is i weirbd hat I questiohn my life? I have always been told conflicting things, and still am, so, who am I supposed to believe? I wan to live an hontestl, and fullfilling life, but I find it hard to, so, shold I just kill myself? Or just life a seilent, non-existent life as a nobody? Who the...
  10. Jackomon

Not sure what you mean by that, especially when it comes to TV shows that is hard to access, just tells me I should either kill myself, or just remain silent if I do it
  11. Jackomon

I NEED POSITIVITY

Thanks Meko, ngl, but, what did make me smile
  12. Jackomon

I NEED POSITIVITY

Yeah, at night, at like, 12:13am in the morning, no thank you
  13. Jackomon

I am asking this as a drunk person, and I feel super conflicted as I also feel like killing myself for asking cause people will hate me for asking (espicially on Twitter). So, what is people's opinion on piracy?
  14. Jackomon

I NEED POSITIVITY

Anyone have anything positive related to share? Be that clips on YT, TV Themes, happy songs or what else, I just need poisitivyt at the moment. Cause I am super negative, even thou apparatnly, negativity is the strongest emotion which has me scared
  15. Jackomon

Bad Classic Era Episodes?

tbf, ALL of the Simpsons Clip Shows were bad
  16. Jackomon

TV Themes Showdown IV

This will probably be the last time I vote, as I won't be able to next week (I'll be away and it'll be difficult to do it on a Laptop that keeps refreshing Opera GX pages if I have more than 3/4 tabs open). Although, I feel like my choice in some of these picks are going to be obvious even...
  17. Jackomon

Are there any Classic Era Episodes you feel like don't get enough love?

Its a common complaint in regards to Lisa the Simpson, and its the reason why I dislike the episode.
  18. Jackomon

Bad Classic Era Episodes?

In the past, I had a few, but after a recent rewatch, I only have one, that been Secrets of a Successful Marriage
  19. Jackomon

Is Illumination really a bad studio or not?

Outside of the first 2 Despicable Me movies & the Super Mario movie, I've never seen the other movies, but I think Illumination can do good movies, its just not everybody's cup of tea, that's all. I do think the Minions are overused thou
  20. Jackomon

Jackomon's Simpson Episode Ranking per Season

Thought I would also update my THOH Segment Ranking, as I would easily say that my opinion on Treehouse of Horror XI hasn't changed much, so here is the updated THOH ranking with both THOH X & THOH XI 6/10 - Meh 33. Scary Tales Can Come True (THOH XI) 32. G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad (THOH XI) 31. Life's...
Back