Search results

1. murphstavern

Favourite Character

i know this thread would definitely have been done a million times , apologies, but i am doing a survey for my pod and would love your submissions. Feel free to throw in one of your favourite moments involving the character. I'll get the ball rolling. GRAMPA SIMPSON Dan's voice acting is...
  2. murphstavern

Background Details You Just Noticed

What are some easter eggs you only just picked up on despite it being your 8,563rd rewatch? Here a couple from Itchy and Scratchy : The Movie I only recently noticed - Sherri and Terri at Bang Bang Bart and old Barney outside Moe's in the future. Also one from The Twisted World of Marge...
  3. murphstavern

Interview with Bill Morrison

Hey guys Sorry if this comes off as self promoting but thought youd be keen to check out this podcast interview I was lucky enough to do with Simpsons merch icon and legend, Bill Morrison. He is a super awesome dude and shared some great insight into the comics, books and a few other projects...
  4. murphstavern

Two Timers

This is a thread dedicated to the characters who seems like they were gearing up to be recurring characters, and then after two appearances...never appeared again. Retirement Castle Manager: (Season 2; Episode 7 Bart vs Thanksgiving and Season 2; Episode 17 Old Money) President of Laramie...
  5. murphstavern

buddy hodges

here's an obscure one for ya! One of the only times I've noticed something that hasnt already been documented on a simpsons wiki. The guy who played Fallout Boy pops up around town in a few different jobs
  6. murphstavern

What's your favourite Simpsons joke?

Hey all, I'm conducting a big survey over the next few months for my podcast re the best Simpsons joke. Post your faves below. I'll get the ball rolling:
  7. murphstavern

simpsons podcast

hey there, I host a fortnightly podcast about the first eight seasons of the show. It's called Murph's Tavern and you can listen for free on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, most podcast apps. https://murphstavern.podbean.com/ Feel free to post any other Simpsons podcast recommendations in the comments!
  8. murphstavern

Voice Actors Ages

Did you know the average age of the show’s regular cast is 65! Harry Shearer - 77 Julie Kavner - 70 Dan Castellaneta - 63 Nancy Cartwright - 63 Yeardley Smith - 57 Hank Azaria - 57 Tress MacNeille - 70 Maggie Roswell - 68 Pamela Hayden - 67
Back