Search results

1. C

Song Request!

Can anyone rip a MP3 of the Father/Son song in "Take my wife, Sleaze"? I love that song! I would do it but the DVD isn't out yet! Thanks! You showed me everything Oh, you took me by the hand Puppy dogs and Lincoln Logs And castles by the sand You gave me the courage To spread my newborn...
  2. C

CHUD from Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder...

Can anyone get me a screen grab of the CHUDs when Homer and Otto bungee jump into the sewers? It'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  3. C

Jimbo Jones...

So this is a pointless question (actually I was trying to think of good trivia question) but would Jimbo's full name be Corky James Jones? We know his real name is "Corky" from his signed name on the check Bart gave him in the Bart the Fink Episode. But in Lisa's Date With Density - Nelson...
  4. C

How Many Golden Globes/Emmys have they won?

Anyone know how many Goldneglobes/Emmys the Simpsons have won?
  5. C

Charlotte, NC Joke in Bart-Mangled Banner...

Trying to help someone remember the joke they had about Charlotte, NC in this week's episode... Anyone remember what the joke was and can transcribe it?
  6. C

Quick Music Question about Simple Simpsons...

Ok when the Dalai Lama walks on stage the "band' plays that familar entrance music in an ethnic kind of way. I know the Simpsons have used this walk on music before - Does anyone know the name of this piece? ;-Q
  7. C

Ricky Gervais snubs the Simpsons?

Hey y'all - haven't been on here in a minute so not sure this has been discussed... Ricky Gervais (of The Office fame) says he doesn't want to do the Simpsons...
  8. C

Missing Joke in "Homer the Great."

When Homer puts the paintcan on Lenny's car to trail him, does anyone think there was a joke cut out about the yellow lines left by paint and how it looks just like the yellows lines on the street?
  9. C

Grandma Flanders...

Only a one time appearance in "Lisa's First Word?" Was she in any others eps? I don't think so...
  10. C

NYC Area Simpsons Viewers

Vote for your top ten Simpsons Episodes...they're going to show them in November...Maybe they will actually show more old eps.. http://fox5ny.com/simpsons/simpsons.html
  11. C

The Real Praiseland!!!

Ok it's really call the HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE but close enough: http://www.raptureready.com/photo/holyland/rap83b.html
  12. C

Big Book of British Smiles.

I beg someone to get me a screengrab of this book!!!! Thanks!!! ;-Q ;-Q
  13. C

Uter in "Lisa's Date with Density"

From snpp.com: Sherri: She was looking at Nelson! Kids: [taunting] Lisa likes Nelson! Milhouse: She does not! Kids: [taunting] Milhouse likes Lisa! Janey: He does not! Kids: [taunting] Janey likes Milhouse! Uter: She does not! Kids: [taunting] Uter likes Milhouse! Mr. Largo: Nobody likes...
  14. C

Song ID from Weekend at Burnsies

Anyone know the name of the song playing when Homer is high and driving to work? Not Smoke on the Water or Incense and Peppermints...the other one...
  15. C

NYC fans rejoice!

We're back to 2 episodes a day!!! But forever are gone the days of 4 episodes...
  16. C

Song from Grift of the Magi

In Grift of the Magi, does anyone know the lyrics to the song Bart and Milhouse were singing while jumping on the bed? Snpp.com doesn't have it.
  17. C

Music From "Take my Wife, Sleaze."

Anyone know who wrote the song that's being played when Bart is teaching Homer to ride the motorcycle? The lyrics are kind of goofy but maybe it's a real song...I really like the melody..but he last lines of the lyrics are kind of odd... I went to snpp.com and found the lyrics...
  18. C

THOH VIII Question...

"Fly vs Fly" Anyone know the name of the robot that tried to sell itself? And was it's main function? Thanks...
  19. C

Kent Brockman's Daughter's name???

Does she have a name?
  20. C

Big Book of British Smiles...

Can anyone post or e-mail me a screengrab of this book? I need it right quick if possible. Thanks...
Back