Search results

1. ChristianSalinas3035

When will I expect Homer Simpson wearing his socks and gray loafers would match the insides...

When will I expect Homer Simpson wearing his socks and gray loafers would match the insides between like on next season or season 36 ? because last year on season 34 was a big mistake with all the inconsistency & animation errors that the same repeat over & over, I'm hoping it wouldn't happen...
  2. ChristianSalinas3035

Christian Salinas's Thoughts of Homer Simpson's gray loafers with matching insides.

When can i expect Homer Simpson wearing all kinds of colored socks in future episodes in future episodes this year or next year ?,Because last years Season 34 had some of the animation errors & some intentional errors.
  3. ChristianSalinas3035

Christian Salinas's Thoughts of Homer Simpson's gray loafers with matching insides.

When will I expect that Homer's gray loafers would match the gray insides,Marge's red pumps to match the red insides the same with Lisa's red shoes with matching insides & Bart's blue sneakers inside match the whiter insides in future episodes this year or next season ? Because last years Season...
  4. ChristianSalinas3035

When can I expect Homer Simpson's gray loafers to matching the same matching insides in future episodes like on the season premiere next fall or Season 36 ? Because most of season 34 episodes only show is the darker insides and its like repeating the same repeat over and over again. So When will...
  5. ChristianSalinas3035

My thoughts of Season 34 1/10

When can I expect Homer Simpson's gray loafers to match the insides again on future episodes like this fall? Season 34 had some of the animation errors & some intentional errors.
  6. ChristianSalinas3035

Homer Simpson's socks

Will there be new episodes where Homer's pants length reveal him wearing socks at the very latest?
  7. ChristianSalinas3035

The Absences of Homer Simpson's Socks Apperances on some episodes

Last season 32 was so weird,Homer's socks on his cuffs was a absent what could of changed all that ? Im hoping Season 33 would have Homer's socks appear on his cuff pants on some episodes just like the first Season 31 episodes like these
  8. ChristianSalinas3035

Season 33 Information Thread

Homer Simpson Socks Episodes,Since Season 30. Since Season 31,Homer socks has last seen on Screenless,I'm wondering when will Homer's socks on his cuff pants will reappear again on Season 33 & 34 because Season 32 was an absence like since Warrin Priests 1&2.
Back