Search results

1. Arctan

Ambulance Drawing

im not dead
  2. Arctan

polan can make friend?

3. Arctan

Funny things I see on the internet

#1: "You see a man choking on a plastic bag. You think to yourself that he's doing a pretty good sea turtle impression. Inspiring."
  4. Arctan

Arctan's Continuity Errors

Arctan's Continuity Errors here, i post all the continuity errors that I find in the show! please feel free to chime in!
  5. Arctan

Continuity Errors in 'Krusty gets Busted'

Continuity Errors in 'Krusty gets Busted' Today, I rewatched Krusty gets Busted. In the episode, it is constantly mentioned Krusty is illiterate, But in the end scene, Bart puts up a signed photograph of Krusty and him. Is this an actual continuity error, or did I miss something, and are there...
  6. Arctan

Wooo Hooo! (celebration post)

200 Posts! That certainly deserves a Woo-Hoo.
  7. Arctan

I drew Homer Simpson

Mmm... Forbiden Donut
  8. Arctan

I finished 2 Endings of my game!

I finished 2 Endings of my game! It's coming out really good, If anyone wants to test it, I have the link below: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/579255641/
  9. Arctan

Im going to watch ¨Mmmmm... Homer¨ for the first time

Im going to watch ¨Mmmmm... Homer¨ for the first time, Im going to post my reaction here.
  10. Arctan

Arctan's Amazing Fire Apparatus (For people like me)

Arctan's Amazing Fire Apparatus! A list of Fire Engines & Ambulances that amaze me. I will add units near-daily.
  11. Arctan

I rewatched my least favorite simpsons episode

Today I rewatched my least favorite episode, "I D'oh-bot." The many reasons I don't like it: The Death of Snowball II It genuinely made me cry. The Death of Snowball III Why?! The Death of Coltrane I can only take so much... The Near-Death of Snowball V Wow, If Snowball V died, I would never...
  12. Arctan

I made a Game on Scratch, Can I have some feedback?

I made a Game on Scratch, Can I have some feedback? I've started working on it, I have a story set up, I just need feedback on how it works. Here is the link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/248989388
  13. Arctan

Should I change my profile picture?

Option #1 Option #2
  14. Arctan

Whats your favorite scene in the simpsons?

For me, Its when homer is applying for college, and he puts this picture on the application:
  15. Arctan

I want to buy a inexpensive simpsons comic book.

Hi everybody! I want to buy an inexpensive Simpsons comic book! I want a classic Simpson comic book, that is relatively cheap (I'm talking less than 5 dollars, I don't have much money to spend) I found a good one, I'm not sure if its a scam or not, Can you guys help me...
  16. Arctan

I got my 3rd Dose!

I recently got my 3rd full dose, And I am currently fully vaccinated. I hope this pandemic ends soon, So we can all finally live our lives again.
  17. Arctan

Who is your favorite Simpson?

Who is your favorite Simpson? I want to take a poll of the most popular Simpson character, and the least favorite one! Thanks for voting! :ac:
  18. Arctan

Can someone find me a nice Lisa Simpsons profile picture?

Can someone find me a nice Lisa Simpsons profile picture? I can't find any
  19. Arctan

'Infrequent Coarse Language' - Disney Plus

Can they just call it swearing?
  20. Arctan

Is getting 100 posts a feat?

Is getting 100 posts a feat? I want to know if its something to be proud about
Back