Search results

1. muppet

@SunnyHorizon_TheFox I used to have this comic, that's actually what happens in the next panel.

@SunnyHorizon_TheFox I used to have this comic, that's actually what happens in the next panel.
  2. muppet

Ask the user below a question

Yeah like 8 years ago? Except I wasn't volunteering, it was a job. Was a terrible gig. This was in the midst of the Edinburgh Fringe, and there were about 10 other flyerers on our designated spot so nobody was interested in what I was handing out. We'd also have to go out to local businesses and...
  3. muppet

In the midst of the early 3D animation craze of the early 2000's I went to go see Boo, Zino & the Snurks with my Dad and during the first 15 minutes I could tell it was going to be a real stinker. Really terrible jokes, bad cgi and an awful catchphrase the main character would repeat as often as...
  4. muppet

I would like to visit America at some point. Been to Vermont when I was 5 but would like to return. What's your dream job?
  5. muppet

Favorite Videogame?

Windwaker is such a shout, that is definitely one of my favourite games ever
  6. muppet

Ask Simpsons Questions Here (Jokes We Don't Get, Which Episode, etc.)

I think it's the latter, that they think they've done a good job but failed.
  7. muppet

Pancake Poll

I usually apply liberal amounts of Nutella on mine, although tonight my pal is making curry with pancakes which I am so game for
  8. muppet

What's the main reason you watch the Super Bowl?

Yeah I wish the game started earlier so I didn't have to stay up until 4am to watch the whole thing. I went to bed after the third quarter last night.
  9. muppet

What's the main reason you watch the Super Bowl?

As a new (started watching these in 2022) casual watcher from the UK I'm pretty fascinated by the general "Americanness" of it all (which I don't mean in any negative way) and how different an atmosphere it is to our football. It's pretty fun viewing, even if the rules are confusing to me.
  10. muppet

south park general discussion/upcoming episode thread

Mayhaps they're looking to start the new season closer to the game coming out at the end of March
  11. muppet

Last Movie You Watched Thread

I've ended up seeing Poor Things twice over the last couple of weeks. Once on my own, again with my flatmate. Really enjoyed it. Might have been a smidge too long, but that's a negative I have with most films nowadays.
  12. muppet

Best CN Show?

One that I sometimes forget was a CN show but really had a big impact on me was Xiaolin Showdown, particularly the last story arc. I haven't watched it since it finished airing, but I really loved it at the time. I'd say that, Ed, Edd n Eddy and Steven Universe are my big three favourites.
  13. muppet

Best artstyle/Character designs

I've deffo posted this image before but the bug eyed style of season 5 in particular makes me laugh every time I see it so it's that era for me.
  14. muppet

Popular foods you don't like / unpopular foods you like

It's ok, you can trust us. We are very believable people.
  15. muppet

Haggis is really good.
  16. muppet

Name the episode where the Simpsons visited your country

Monty Can't Buy Me Love and Ae Bonny Romance are the ones that come to mind, unless theres another Scotland themed episode I'm forgetting.
  17. muppet

Rate and Review: The Cartridge Family

https://x.com/oocukkidstv/status/1750986283361423585?s=20 cool ending for us brits
  18. muppet

Congrats!

Congrats!
  19. muppet

I'm right there with you, I love sparkling water. Can't understand the hate it gets.
  20. muppet

Rate & Review: "One Angry Lisa" (UABF19)

That was certainly an episode. Rocky relationship plotlines between Marge and Homer have been done so often that much of this didn't register to me. I did like some of the weirder jokes on offer. The Alexa smoking bit was good, as was the reverse intro sequence with Marge on the bike. I also...
Back